Davy Jones' Wardrobe: Custom Cervantes Thread.

King of the Seas Cervantes
C5t4l.jpg
FbVEU.jpg
SsB3G.jpg

Something a bit more interesting, I really wanted to use that Swallowtail coat.
Vilarcane loves this one, if I recall correctly.

Sir-vantes
MCfLw.jpg

Just because.

King of the Seas Cervantes
C5t4l.jpg
FbVEU.jpg
SsB3G.jpg

Something a bit more interesting, I really wanted to use that Swallowtail coat.
Vilarcane loves this one, if I recall correctly.

Sir-vantes
MCfLw.jpg

Just because.

I love both of them or they wouldn't have made it to the Online Symphony shows, the only things that bug me is the slight clipping of the mask on Cervy's face in the stances, and maybe you could draw inspiration from my Columbus or other clothe paint work to do something more original in terms of stickers.
Or add some texture to some pieces of clothing to give it some extra depth.
Have a look at custom leixia thread for another small tribute to your work ;o)

This one was heavily inspired by Le_Bello's King of the Seas outfit. I absolutely LOVED the look of Cervy in a navy blue swallowtail coat, so I took that and ran with it. The result is what I've named Regal Cervantes.
L5bXAIM.png

Side note: The cog on his chest is my attempt at steering wheel brooch. I think it turned out quite nicely, actually.

Last edited:
This one was heavily inspired by Le_Bello's King of the Seas outfit. I absolutely LOVED the look of Cervy in a navy blue swallowtail coat, so I took that and ran with it. The result is what I've named Regal Cervantes.
L5bXAIM.png

Side note: The cog on his chest is my attempt at steering wheel broach. I think it turned out quite nicely, actually.
Cool stuff, mate. Clever, using those rabbit ears for the beard. Keep up the good work.

Back