Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

There were always in every DoA a Survival Mode..so dont worry bout that.
The fun part will be to get through of this mode he...

Hold damage was too high before, and that got toned down in the DOA5 alpha.. which is a very good thing. Environmental damage still does way too much, especially since you can combo INTO wallsplat, and continue the combo AFTER wallsplat. They fixed the damage on Holds and Special throws (i.e., Raijin), so why leave the environmental damage so high? This game has even more environmental hazards too.. so that damage will stack like crazy.

And yeah, I already gave that feedback on the survey. I do my part. :)

@Higura: No game is perfect. If no one complained, there won't be changes [in the right direction]. I'm not crying that if environmental damage isn't fixed, I won't buy the game. I'm still buying it regardless.. I just see environmental damage potentially being super super strong (max damage 100% combos maybe?) since everything else got toned down. And if it isn't changed, I'm going to abuse the shit out of it until it's fixed.

-ASZ

Hold damage was too high before, and that got toned down in the DOA5 alpha.. which is a very good thing. Environmental damage still does way too much, especially since you can combo INTO wallsplat, and continue the combo AFTER wallsplat. They fixed the damage on Holds and Special throws (i.e., Raijin), so why leave the environmental damage so high? This game has even more environmental hazards too.. so that damage will stack like crazy.

And yeah, I already gave that feedback on the survey. I do my part. :)

@Higura: No game is perfect. If no one complained, there won't be changes [in the right direction]. I'm not crying that if environmental damage isn't fixed, I won't buy the game. I'm still buying it regardless.. I just see environmental damage potentially being super super strong (max damage 100% combos maybe?) since everything else got toned down. And if it isn't changed, I'm going to abuse the shit out of it until it's fixed.

-ASZ
Well at least it's only just the danger zones that does high damage.

Well at least it's only just the danger zones that does high damage.
Yeah, but there's a lot more danger zones now. With that, damage potential is going to be nuts.

For example in this limbo stun "combo":

You can hold during limbo stun, thus not everything being "guaranteed." But, this is just to show my point of potential damage when everything adds up. Note that this is only against a wall.. what happens if that last hit knocks the opponent off the stage for a stage transition mixup? lol

Oh well, I'm enjoying the game nonetheless. It's just something I noticed, that's all. All of these high damage danger zones might just keep us on our toes, or something.. who knows. I mean, Tekken gets 60% wall combos right..? lol..

-ASZ

im hyped for this game looks cool, never been a doa fan but if there is ever a non weapon based 3d fighter that i like its doa im a noob at it but i think ill purchase it, played a doa4 demo and like the fast and less juggle action in it, i dislike tekken, i dont like tekken but i like Doa

Back