Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Yes the DOA cast is iconic and Team NINJA has mad style, I just wish there was some sort of customization even Color change or something.. But whatever, not happening... It's ok, I'm ok...

Christie looks cool too, needs to drop the outer thong though.

As much as I agree it's distracting, it's also not a 'thong'. It's a ventilation for the 'one-piece' racing outfit. Otherwise a person's perspiration would cause issues with the suit and mobility.

As much as I agree it's distracting, it's also not a 'thong'. It's a ventilation for the 'one-piece' racing outfit. Otherwise a person's perspiration would cause issues with the suit and mobility.
I will vouch that yes, real life motorcycle suits do have these vents, some even actually have them in that area and in that shape. If not well fitted, it can actually look quite embarrassing on guys.

Yes the DOA cast is iconic and Team NINJA has mad style, I just wish there was some sort of customization even Color change or something.. But whatever, not happening... It's ok, I'm ok...
Since you mention that DOA characters are iconic (hence the word iconic) then there's really no need to have custom characters though.

That's really the part I wish Soul Calibur to be, promoting their original SC cast in such an iconic fashion but sadly they open pandorax's box milking the audience to care more for CAS who just mimic the movesets of the real SC cast than caring for the real cast.

I will vouch that yes, real life motorcycle suits do have these vents, some even actually have them in that area and in that shape. If not well fitted, it can actually look quite embarrassing on guys.
Looks good on Christie though, imo looks better than the one piece suit alone. I don't have the fashion vocabulary to explain why I think that... kind of splits the costume up into smaller parts which look better as a result.

Since you mention that DOA characters are iconic (hence the word iconic) then there's really no need to have custome characters though having custom costumes won't be such a bad idea.

That's really the part I wish Soul Calibur to be, promoting their original SC cast in such an iconic fashion but sadly they open pandorax's box milking the audience to care more for CAS who just mimic the movesets of the real SC cast than caring for the real cast.

For some reason I want to do a PM with ya to get an understanding of thine opinion. Care to join me? =)

For some reason I want to do a PM with ya to get an understanding of thine opinion. Care to join me? =)
Just a suggestion wouldn't it be better to open a public discission thread instead of a private conversation?

But sure I would love to join you, just that I rather prefer the public to view my views and everyone elses'.

Just a suggestion wouldn't it be better to open a public discission thread instead of a private conversation?

But sure I would love to join you, just that I rather prefer the public to view my views and everyone elses'.
Public it is. I'll be sure to say my opinion later. Not now since I'm still wowed by a the Movie the avengers haha.

Public it is. I'll be sure to say my opinion later. Not now since I'm still wowed by a the Movie the avengers haha.

Avengers was Awesome, and with that said If there was a CC mode in DOA5 (which there is not so this is just wishful thinking) I would make Black Widow! Christi style! :D

Is the 3ds version worth it? Or should i just wait for 5? I dont have a xbox360 so Ive never played it before. But it looks fun. (sry if i repeated an already asked question)

Back