Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Nah, I'm always blaming myself over the losses. No matter how they come about, it is, in the end, my fault that I can't play.

You know..if im playing a fighter online...
It doesnt matter what my opponnent is doing..maybe he/she is fooling around...or he/she is trying something out..or in a worst case(even that doesnt bother me)..he/she just wants to troll.
(you cant expect that ANY player online wants to play like a "Pro")
There are many aspects..sure i could sell worldwide a novel about my Lag Adventures...just like any other player...old storys..new retold...no thx.
Anyway Windstar
..what im trying to tell is..or what some people here or on many community say....
Pick some nice folks from the community and play with them..if you dont have any peeps nearby to play with...thats why many people are here or there.
...i always tell to my folk..if they are getting better then im gonna get better too..just level up your game...instead to take a journey on the Limbo side.
Cheers!
-A-

Nah, I'm always blaming myself over the losses. No matter how they come about, it is, in the end, my fault that I can't play.
you have my psn as well. if you're playing online then just look at your friend's list as see who else is playing DOA. hit them up if playing randoms isn't what you want. on PSN you'll find more "casual" players because of the Core Fighters game which is dominated by casuals and people that just want to try the game.

(you cant expect that ANY player online wants to play like a "Pro")

With the plethora of online warriors and online clans in the DOA community who take online play seriously, you'd be surprised.

My community is like a big hill billy family living in the backwoods, lol. Don't get me wrong, the offline scene surely exists and we have numbers. But on XBL (and a tad few PSN warriors), online warriors (those we take it seriously and that number is quite high) believe "they" are what keeps DOA's competitive scene thriving. No one outside of the DOA community (more than likely outside the U.S. in DOA) knows who these players are.

For every member of the online presence that takes online play seriously, there are ten more of us around to shut them down.

Our ability to let people know just how worthless their online skills really are is a primary motivating factor for online-to-offline conversion.

This self entitled shite is getting really old. If you can't play online, get net. If someone wants to be the king of online than that is what they are. The king of online. If offline tournaments are the pinnacle of the Eiffel Tower than online play is one of its legs. Knock that out and see how beautiful the pinnacle is lying on the floor in pieces.

In other words, stop being petty bell ends and play nicely.

This self entitled shite is getting really old. If you can't play online, get net. If someone wants to be the king of online than that is what they are. The king of online. If offline tournaments are the pinnacle of the Eiffel Tower than online play is one of its legs. Knock that out and see how beautiful the pinnacle is lying on the floor in pieces.

In other words, stop being petty bell ends and play nicely.
i don't fully understand what was just said on my 24 hour staying up spree but i agree with it! (i think i got it though :P)

For every member of the online presence that takes online play seriously, there are ten more of us around to shut them down.

Our ability to let people know just how worthless their online skills really are is a primary motivating factor for online-to-offline conversion.

Agreed.

WORD!

So, there is this top player listing for DOA5U from David Bogle (The organizer for the online clan match association stuff). It's still incomplete, he says, but some of it is pretty accurate. I'll leave it here for the community to discuss. Share your opinions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NheUh5WHc3V3A2VjlpZ3dxSWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

You can find the topic here; https://www.facebook.com/groups/100422933441847/?ref=br_tf

I am #1 Ayane, haha.
i don't see anything in that first link. and i can't find the topic in your second link :P

Yeah it was taken down yesterday. Was apparently an experiment because most of the names on the list are online warriors lol.

An actual top player/character list is being created for offline play so we may see that soon.

sooooo many marie rose videos cluttering the media section of Freestepdodge. like i get she's new and all but people don't have to upload darn near every match and keep asking and proving that their mary rose is improving. it'd be fine if it were one or two people but it seems like just about everyone who picked her up (which is a lot) decided to put up videos of her. almost makes me want to go on DOA5U online just to beat up the next MR i see.

-end rant

P.S. this isn't aimed at the comment above. this is just an observation i made a couple days ago.

sooooo many marie rose videos cluttering the media section of Freestepdodge. like i get she's new and all but people don't have to upload darn near every match and keep asking and proving that their mary rose is improving. it'd be fine if it were one or two people but it seems like just about everyone who picked her up (which is a lot) decided to put up videos of her. almost makes me want to go on DOA5U online just to beat up the next MR i see.

-end rant

P.S. this isn't aimed at the comment above. this is just an observation i made a couple days ago.

Dont worry my Main is still Kas..but i know very well how you are feeling...just wanted to share that vid lol
And it seems the Marie storm online is gonna stay a lil bit longer...but its also fun to fight against her =)

18 games and 3 wins so far today. Anyone know how to do MRs Rondo follow ups? They never come out when I do them.

Back