Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

...one new female and on"resurrected male" character....source from freestepdodge.
ups..i was late damn XD
just ignore my post lol

but...

giphy.gif

but...

Well ain't that a bitch. How many new female characters are they going to add. Sheesh.
You're talking about a game that is bluntly geared and focused on female characters. Maybe if their mindset was the same as it was back in vanilla there'd still be a chance for male characters but with their primary focus shifting to making sales in Japan then the essence of the game has shifted. Japanese like girls and fan service and team Nina is gonna give them just that.

You're talking about a game that is bluntly geared and focused on female characters. Maybe if their mindset was the same as it was back in vanilla there'd still be a chance for male characters but with their primary focus shifting to making sales in Japan then the essence of the game has shifted. Japanese like girls and fan service and team Nina is gonna give them just that.
Because DOA5 is sorely lacking in new male characters.

Happy Easter...err wait

Happy autumn solstice?

BTW, for some reason today, none of my machines, mobile or other wise seem to be loading youtube videos today, so I have no idea what this video contains.

Still...i like the this DLC.
Does it change the fact that the game is still fantastic?
No!
So..if anyone doesnt like it, shouldnt bother to buy/get those.
If its DLC..people wanna more and still complainin` and if it doesnt get a support..people ask"why"...

Back