Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Don't agree with Nyotengu, Elliot, Brad, Zack or Sarah, but everyone fits within what I expected. Although I still find the the letter ratings completely arbitrary.

So apparently this game has costumes for male characters

Come to think of it, this game has male characters after all.

He is incredibly similar to every character. Raidou is a copy ninja. His entire gimmick is that he steals moves from everyone in the cast.

You could say he was DOA's Dural.

He can see an attack once and steal all of its properties instantly. They actually make a very big deal of this in the DOA 2 ultimate intro when he baits Hayate into using the Torn Sky Blast against him so he can steal it.

He is incredibly similar to every character. Raidou is a copy ninja. His entire gimmick is that he steals moves from everyone in the cast.

You could say he was DOA's Dural.
This basically. Can't understand why they went with a Cyber version but then again I cant understand why they put the Tengu moveset on Not!Morrigan.

So one more character to be confirmed. Is it a newbie? Is it an oldie? Is it a Virtua Fighter? Is it a Fighting Viper? Is it going to be disappointing?

Probably.

At the end of DOA 1 he was caught between a Torn Sky Blast and an exploding Danger Zone. He was killed, no doubt about it.

Bringing him back without any kind of damage wouldn't have been very believable. The Cyborg route works.

Raidou's Fate at 17:05

I understand. But still I do hope for a non-cyborg costume for him.

To be fair this is a world where Hayate got his back broken and all that happened was a nasty case of amnesia.

Edit: Why did I say "I can't understand why Cyber" back then. My apologies Night shifts are fucking with my brain.

Well... the Hayate thing isn't totally accurate.

Hayate got his back broken and was paralyzed. He was later abducted by DOATEC, where he was treated and experimented upon, and had his memory wiped. The amnesia wasn't a result of the ass whupping by Raidou, and ironically if DOATEC hadn't abducted him Hayate would probably have been a vegetable for life.

Team Ninja is posting MC Kwiggle and his most recent wins all over Facebook and...I have never seen anything so scary before in my life. His Christie will not die.

Does he say why its bad or is he just being a cock mongler?
there should be a link to the twitter conversation.
Team Ninja is posting MC Kwiggle and his most recent wins all over Facebook and...I have never seen anything so scary before in my life. His Christie will not die.
I like his christie=)
Especially if he wrecks some of the most annyoing players i ever saw...
(some of you can guess who i mean with that)

Ninja pirate with pink hair?

Another Kasumi clone?

Not liking the current hints. Nor am I liking the idea that her fighting style will probably suck if it's another aiki-jujitsu ninjutsu.

On another t note... That Hayate costume is really impressive!

there should be a link to the twitter conversation.

Was a facebook post that said

"But the last DoA, DoA 5 was really bad. No more love, no spirit (like multiplayer lobby garden :D). Dark, ugly graphic style and a bad feeling when you play it that this is not DoA. The only beat em up for me is no option anymore I hope the godfather of DoA will create sometimes a new beat em up game with the same love, realistic fighting styles and really up to date graphic engines."

Which translates to, its bad because bad.

Gonna go with cock mongler.

Back