[Dec 10, 2011] London Calling, Final SCIV UK Event (London, England)

Cool - I think you should ride it into Picadilly, with a Lion over your shoulder like Thor or something ^^

lol that would be cool, but slight problem about where to put him, I've ridden him around hyde park and stuff with mates.

Now, I would - but have you seen the price of Beer in this country?
I can't afford to show you the differance, lol.

So, you wanna tell me that you can afford to go to a SC4 tournament and to travel several thousand miles for it, but you cannot afford to drink a beer and/or a lager with me? You disappoint me. :P

Can't afford to use the toilets in London......... Bloody charge me for a piss?!?!?!?!? GGGGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOL, you guys sound like tourist, there are so many ways around things like that, thats why i love being a londoner, i get to laugh at people falling for nonsense

You wanna put some money on that Duncan?
I suggest a gentleman's wager to the tune of FT10, £5.00?

All the testosterone in the Philadelphia tournament thread has gone to your head.

You are welcome to donate as much money to me as you like.

Your challenge will be to make the FT10 last more than 25 minutes

will there be a chance to do some casuals as well, I mean I cant go straight into a decent setsuka also considering im not gonna be able to do offline matches for a while lol

Back