[Dec 10, 2011] London Calling, Final SCIV UK Event (London, England)

Sweet! Welcome aboard man! =)
If you wouldn't mind ticking yes on the RSVP at the top?
See you in London. ;-)

Mage- Stop posting here unless you're thinking about or are going to attend this. There's no need to clog up these threads with useless posts.

I should be able to come, its 50/50 at the moment. This will be my very last SCIV competition if I do make it. Duncan are you coming?

Talon! Sound bruv - £5.00 Money Match on your Asataroth vs. my Apprentice? Cause the last time we did that shit it was close and fucking awesome! =D

I'll be trying to come to this and will bring a friend along too if I can. Haven't really played much SC4 since SVB 09 but with SC5 not far away I wanna start playing again.

Good man! See you there bro!
Do me a favour and tick yes on the RSVP though, so its easier to keep track of everyone =)

I'll be recording them with my laptop hopefully, if not then I'll just find an alternative method. =)
(Do you want to see how exactly Duncan beats me consistently? ^_~)

I'm certainly feeling more confident then I ever have before, though I have you to thank for that:
The fact that I beat you, a much more experienced player than AoT, really hit home to me how he always beats me - because I let him get in my head, so I've retrained and now when I play I make every move from a more calculated risk/reward perspective and leave less to whim. Basically, I'm trying to be a more technical player, like how you play Xianghua basically. =/

I do sometimes with people I like, yes.
I'm allowed to though, because this is the sort of stuff I'm into:

IRONY! ^_^

Wow, I've never midly impressed someone, lol.

As it happens, I'm a proper metalhead: Cradle, Bodom, Machine Head and At the Gates before they broke up are my favourites.

Wow, I've never midly impressed someone, lol.

As it happens, I'm a proper metalhead: Cradle, Bodom, Machine Head and At the Gates before they broke up are my favourites.
LOl cool. Cant say im that into it but I dont mind a little now and again
but I like lighter stuff like Fayleaf, 9", manson, anansie

Synraii. It would be good if all the participants knew when this was starting. So could you please make all the relevant details clear in this thread.

Back