DEVASTATION 2k11 Results and shout outs!

Have a lot of homework to catch up with but much love to all of you guys. Glad to see everyone had at least a couple of good memories. Will definitely keep grinding it out for SC5. Will do more personalized props and shoutouts later.

I had fun watching the tournament before work each day. I saw some very impressive gameplay and it makes me wish I could have joined the fun. Let's just hope I can make it to NEC this year instead! ;D

Congrats to lolo for taking the win.

To anyone who felt disappointed I beat them, or who wished I didn't advance so far, or if you just don't like me...here is my personal shout-out for you.

Also, in case you missed out, I uploaded the main event.

Vincent, all I can say is LOL, that's an amazing picture, I wish I could hate you, but no, I'm just a nice player who likes everyone who likes SC, especially pretty girls who likes SC (Hola Becky), and damn, you did an amazing comeback with LP in the last round, and yeah, it can be the match of the year, but I have one to edit, me vs RTD in the Old school vs New school challenge, it was sort of the same, a tight match, with RTD making a comeback but with a flashier ending.

Fuuuuu...my girl doesn't want to believe my phone magically stopped working the first night I got there. =\

Shout outs to;
Lobo, Krayzie, ndk, rtd, dest, greatone, nfk, loli, lolo, omega, heaton, vincent, lp, juece,

props to signia for coming to the rave.
negative props for leaving 30mins in without talking to a girl, then calling it boring.

Uhm, vincent, good shit in the mm. ill get you next time. And try coming out and socializing next time around.

Rtd, party hard.

Lobo, thanks for maintaining a constant drunk with me the whole weekend.

Ill do more later, ggs guys

Xeph: I only like socializing when I'm the center of attention around ppl that share my humor. I can't do that with bullies like you and lobo.

Heaton is my kinda buddy, though. :p

Buddies insofar as you're a really cool, funny guy, but you still play Sophitia.

Let me know when you pick up a less scrubby character, and then we can be BFFs.

Xeph: I only like socializing when I'm the center of attention around ppl that share my humor. I can't do that with bullies like you and lobo.

Oh, I thought it was because you were timid and awkward. But that makes sense too. :)

Thinking about it now for the last couple of days, after watching you all play sc4. I kind of want to play and revolutionize trashy play. I will redefine what a terrible player is just you watch.

Or maybe I'll just stick to playing bad rpg games.

I want to give shout outs but for the most part I didn't really get to talk to you guys, I showed up late and even then the whole tournament seemed hectic. Whatever though I'll give it a try, if I don't mention you then odds are I didn't talk you at all and its expected.

Xeph, It's always cool to see your lame ass, we still need to do that god damn money match though.

Krazie, I didn't get to talk to you much but after watching the stream and listening to your commentary on my matches I can't help but want to hang out with you. Favorite line when you commenting on my match was about me Coughing during the messed up RO.

RTD: You're a cool guy man, it was fun playing you with your app. I knew I was screwed when I heard I was going to be playing you. I remembered that your defense is insane and when you use App I knew that grabbing was out of the question so I just did whatever I could think of. I did enjoy your biased commentary "I'm not biased but I hope MeanGreen wins" that shit made me laugh.

Dest, you are also a really cool guy and you should of beaten me in our match, hell the only reason I won was pure luck. Your commentary skills are top tier!

NDK, dude watching you troll that guy who never played SC4 was fucking awesome. I thought it would of been hilarious if he would of actually been insanely good and just trolled you and then just beaten your ass. I think I hung out with you the most during the tournament and you're a pretty funny guy.

Everyone else... I didn't talk to you so yeah. It cool meeting lobo though as I have person to picture when I read shit on the interwebs. I didn't make top 8 but I had a hell of a time at DEV and I got the only streamed CF so I'm pretty satisfied for now.

I just wanna emphasize the fact that I got 3rd place, not 5th. And what I mean is this...

If I had known exactly that when I beat Krayzie I was in top 3, there would be NO way I would accept going backwards. Both RTD and me would be arguing with that organizer, not just him alone. And I BET he would not tell BOTH of us that we are disqualified unless we play our matches again. No fucking way, not happening. Why would I give up guaranteed money because of the organizer's mistake???

Seriously, I had no idea... there should at LEAST be proper mention of this in all the results. I feel like I'm owed money too... Let's see what Dr. Dogg does.

Reactions: RTD
Let's see what Dr. Dogg does.
Seeing as all SC people were pretty much disrespected and left by the wayside for "bigger and better" things, I would expect the answer to be...not a goddamn thing. RTD was screwed. He was goaded, pushed, and finally threatened with disqualification due to one person not paying attention to their own matches, and the fact that they either couldn't or just didn't care to run our brackets properly. I love the event due to all my SC people and having a great time with all of you, but I despise how we were treated as a unit the entire weekend. Oh there's gonna be back talk and duck outs and all that shit. But the fact of the matter is that we were promised a whole shit lot and received nothing without us begging. I won't say that I'll never go to another Devastation due to not wanting to miss out on my people, but if something else comes up I won't push so hard to get there. Props to come later...

There's just no way they would tell both of us at the same time we will be disqualified. They know the backlash of 2 influential players is too much to ignore. They would not ruin the entire end of the tournament. He only picked on RTD because he was alone. I was just unaware I was directly part of this money issue.

Back