DEVASTATION 2k11 Results and shout outs!

I don't remember too much, but i think I squarely beat everyone but heaton, omega and rtd in casuals...shitfaced, mind you. That makes me amazing.

More drama plz. One day i'm gonna play half sober and make everyone cry. Everyone who turned down the rave is a pussy.

I hate when people say stuff like that, because unless they're a drunken master, it's basically saying "Hahaha, I beat you drunk" for when you win, while also saying "Hahaha, it's okay, I was drunk" when you lose. Which, I mean, you kind of have to when you lose an 8:2 match-up. But this way, I can't totally shove it in your face and feel like a man for 1Bing you so many times. Fuckin' alcohol. :(

Speaking of which, if I'd have gone to the rave, I wouldn't have made $5. Fuck your paint covered ass!

EDIT: Read that first part with a sarcastic, just-playing-with you tone - in hindsight it sounds really harsh and assholish, and I didn't mean it to be.

Uh ok I have no idea what ur referring to but whateva. But just in case u missed the point its really not about being devoid of personality cause then again I don't know you buy I take that back. It's more about the fake qualities u and Vincent have. Lots of shit talk etc online but in person both of u are like dead silent. Being fake is not a good look. Case in point I'm the exact same both online/offline.
Stop being a fucking pussy and listen to what I'm saying. Yes, u can ignore me if u want, but I'm not gonna let u TELL LIES about me right in front of me. Just because YOU got a bad impression of me doesn't mean it's the truth. In fact, i fucking hate you, and most people, and guess what.... I'm quiet around people I dislike. What a coincidence! But yeah, please go on ahead and believe you're right, and I'm just lying to myself. That's not fake of you at all, right?

Vincent; I don't believe i'm better than you because I managed to win more in casuals. I may believe that I could've won the MM if I had cervantes, but you won't hear excuses from me. I congratulate your success via DEV, and to everyone else who made top 8. Only dissapointment I have is in myself for losing so bad to lolo and so close to CD. I don't know where your assumptions are coming from. All I said was that you were timid and awkward. We tried to get you to hang, sadly, with no avail.

I just expected someone completely different, since you have so much to say via online.

Either way, I had a blast. I raves it up, was drunk for the whole weekend, and witnessed signia re define high lvl play VS zombie, and again vs heaton.

Stop being a fucking pussy and listen to what I'm saying. Yes, u can ignore me if u want, but I'm not gonna let u TELL LIES about me right in front of me. Just because YOU got a bad impression of me doesn't mean it's the truth. In fact, i fucking hate you, and most people, and guess what.... I'm quiet around people I dislike. What a coincidence! But yeah, please go on ahead and believe you're right, and I'm just lying to myself. That's not fake of you at all, right?

Trust me I'm not ignoring u. I almost always post through my phone and quite frankly I can't keep up cause for whatever reason this site likes to act bonkers on my phone. So I just stick with the highest priority shit I'm interested in responding to. It's the same thing with most threads I post in on here. If I end up seeing something that intrigues me on the front page of most recent threads I will post in it not even remembering where the thread actually is (true story lol).

I don't have a bad impression of u, I just understand that u are not who u act out on the forums in real life plain and simple. The only reason I brought it up is because I just thought it was ironic LostProvidence had the same impression who happened to mention Xeph had the same impression. That's 3vs1 do u recognize a pattern. It's not even an argument. It is what it is.

Just don't make me wait until SC5 to see you run that back against Mick. You need to whoop that ass. The fresh blood starts with you.

If every one would like to see that sure why not i might be down for it. If no one is interested then I also have no interest cause I don't really have an interest in it myself because he's peoples now and I'm sure we will meet in another tournament at some point.

S-U: I clearly stated to Xeph already who I open up to. Besides, when I go to a tourney, I'm focused on playing, not socializing. If there happens to be people I naturally click with, then I'm gonna take advantage of it. But I'm not gonna waste energy trying hard to be myself around ppl I don't click with, that doesn't make sense.

S-U: I clearly stated to Xeph already who I open up to. Besides, when I go to a tourney, I'm focused on playing, not socializing. If there happens to be people I naturally click with, then I'm gonna take advantage of it. But I'm not gonna waste energy trying hard to be myself around ppl I don't click with, that doesn't make sense.

I wish i didnt say anything cause I feel like I'm stuck in a conversation which tbh I don't give a shit about. So I take my leave here and I apoligize to u (well not really) for pointing out one of the many things I mentioned a long time ago that seem to always pop up one way or another from someone else. Guess the things I said just wasn't noticeable because I was to much of a dick. I wonder what else someone else will point out down the line that I happened to mention back then. Anyway I gotta go find some new strats for DK's cheap ass Phoenix. Toodles Vince I love u bro.

I just want to see you play at NEC. That's all.

I tried to play the game to prep for NEC (ask DK). I'm just not feeling it. That's why I mentioned I will more than likely not participate in NEC for SC4.

It was a great tournament until that bullshit at the finals. I already knew they were going to make RTD and NFK play before it happened.

There was really no other way for it to be fair. RTD, you got screwed. I would expect something like this to happen at an anime convention but not a major like DEV. Who was the guy that managed the brackets? I don't think I've seen his name mentioned once, unless it was DrDogg which I would think he'd have known better. Running brackets is such simple shit. I wish I were there, I would have been right there to defend your claim. Anyways, props on your placing. When I saw lolo handle your App the way he did, I was really hoping that you'd go to X. She's a beast man. Alot better than your App IMO. Those few games I got to play her at CEO reminded me of the SC2 days. You definately didn't look like you were the same RTD after that losers finals FUCK UP happened and I completely understand.

Just to throw this out there, for all we know, the TO could've DQ'd NFK during the time he had disappeared to get rid of his tourney squirts. How can you make such a stupid mistake even when someone points it out to you? Did you forget that you never called the match? Seriously WTF? You reset the top 8 so the winners get no benefit for remaining undefeated on day1, you make the losers and winners finals 2-3? You are a fucking dipshit noob! Don't ever offer to be a TO again!

Other than that, the results are pretty surprising. Alot of upsets like this made for a very entertaining tournament to watch. Thank you for the great time. You should all be proud of yourselves.

the whole tournament was BS due to people being given the opportunity to lose 3 times. Also they really gave us the run around with casual set ups which caused to sit there looking stupid with 1 setup for casuals for most of the first day.

Silent?!?! Man I really don't understand where you're coming from. Who the Fuck are you?! And you know me how?!?!

I guess I was a Silent person at NEC during the Team Tourney, and the Singles when OOF won. You were there weren't you?! Dumbass.

I guess I was a Silent person when I was talking to EVERY PLAYER that joined a SC or SF event at my Bleecker St Tourneys.

I guess I was Silent when I was asking Cha and Co. to come to Toronto for our Regionals, Teams, SF Teams, etc.

I guess I was Silent when I couldnt run a Tourney at Bleecker and had to find a new Venue, talking to Bar Owners, Talking to SF Community heads, SF Top players, to get them make sure the Tourney ran even though I could not be there for the first couple hours.

I guess I'm Silent when I go to anything. I must be sitting in a corner not saying a word. Not making an attempt to talk to all players about the game and about life.

Really, again WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! Do not Speak like you know me at all. Anyone that has met me knows I'm the same Online and in person. TELLING IT LIKE IT FUCKING IS...

The problem is I've made you and many others feel dumb on these forums, so all ya'll can do is go to personal attacks. Again don't talk like you know me. You're a Pathetic Loser that can't decide wether to stay or go Mick got you Butt Hurt and you went into the Shadows. Be a Man and Face the Music.

Jus Sayn, Nicca

Vints - I edited, because it would hurt too many feelings. Its okay though, these Americans just Madd because we can come out of nowhere and do well. Let it be.

Did anyone look at the bracket for top 8?
I have. I've also read comments from people saying that the bracket has incorrect win/loss information so I am pretty sure some people have. What point are you trying to make?

the whole tournament was BS due to people being given the opportunity to lose 3 times. Also they really gave us the run around with casual set ups which caused to sit there looking stupid with 1 setup for casuals for most of the first day.

It bothers me when people complain about this

DEVASTATION is, once again, raising the bar for tournament standards and setting precedents. In addition to every tournament and contest having a preset prize amount, many of the events will have Qualifying Tournaments leading up to the Grand Final Invitational Tournaments on Sunday.

In essence, each of these Qualifying Tournaments are stand-alone events; you can only enter one of the scheduled events for a specific title and there is a prize for the winner. The top two players in each of the Qualifying Tournaments will be asked to compete in a Grand Final Invitational Tournament. As the Grand Final Tournament is a stand-alone tournament, losses do not carry over and all the players have an equal chance to win it all.

This was posted 3 MONTHS ago. If anybody had issue with this it should have been brought up at that time

It bothers me when people complain about this

This was posted 3 MONTHS ago. If anybody had issue with this it should have been brought up at that time

Wow, that is really very confusing. They did this for every tournament? That's so strange. How is it an invitational if you're winning a spot to compete? I guess since it was in the rules, I will retract my previous comments about it, but damn, that should not be how tournaments are run. Just my opinion. I'm old-fashioned.

Back