Dexter and Blossom together as a couple.

MichealHighwind

[09] Warrior
Hey guys have any of you watch Dexter's Laboratory or the Powerpuff Girls or both? If so then have anyone think of Dexter and Blossom together as a couple?

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Blossom watched as Dexter did a pep rally for the new recruits. She had heard this speech so many times that she could qoute it word from word. However the speech, every time, proved effective. The new recruits hollared and cheered and soon were armed and sent out to fight Fuse and his army. Little did those recruits know that the war was just beginning and wouldnt be ending anytime soon.
As Dexter was finishing his speech Blossom couldnt help but stare at him. Sure he was a nerd, but that wasn't anything negative exactly. He was about the same height as her, and actually had a little muscle on him for a nerd. She loved his glasses and his orange hair. She thought he made the labcoat scientist outfit look sexy.
Yes, Blossom, one of the three PowerPuff girls, was in love with Dexter. She wasn't sure when she fell in love with him. She just knew that ever since she met him that she liked him. He was a great leader and brilliant. He was kind and put others first. She even liked the temper on Dexter. Blossom couldn't help but giggle everytime he and Mandark got into it about ways to stop Fuse. One thing though, that she didnt like bout him was that Dexter was blind!
She had been flirting with him and giving him signals for a week now and he didn't even seem to notice. At first she thought Dexter saw her as only an ally or powerful weapon against Fuse, but she knew that couldn't be true. Dexter saw her as a good friend, but she needed him to see her as something more. Blossom knew he spent every waking hour fighting the Fuse invasion, but Blossom knew if he didn't take a break he would breakdown.
Blossom watched as Dexter exited the Recruit Center. She sighed to herself. Maybe she too, should be focused more on fighting Fuse than eyeing Dexter. She was about to leave when she noticed Computeress, Dexter's femine robot, still in the room. She was busy inspecting some of the new Dexbots that had just got off the assembly line. An idea suddenly popped into Blossom's head and she couldn't help but grin to herself. She quickly made her way towards Computeress.
"Uhm......Hey Computeress." Blossom said nervously.
"Hello Blossom. How may I be of service?" Computeress replied mechanically.
"Yes. Could you uhm....tell Dexter to meet me at the KND tree house later tonight alone." Blossom asked.
"Sure. May I ask what is the subject of this meeting?"Computeress said.
She hadn't thought of this. What could she say to Computeress about the meeting? That I was going to confess my feelings to Dexter. Computeress might not give him the message if she said that. Blossom had to think of another thing to say.
" Tell him I have some new information on Fuse." Blossom lied.
"Very well then. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that. I'll give him the message and he will see you tonight." Computeress said.
"Thanks you Computeress." Blossom replied.
With that Blossom walked out of the Recruitment Center and jumped into the sky. As she soared through the air, she couldn't help but feel excited and nervous at the same time. Would Dexter get mad when he finds out she had nothing new on Fuse and reject her? Guess she will find out tonight. Blossom made her way towards the Kids Next Door headquarters.

Snafu-comics.com has a Power Puff Girls comic ft Dexter and Blossom.

I used to read these when I was in middle school.

Back