Digi's SCV on PSN Stream - SOSALTYLIVE (not 24/7 lol, but more often than not :p )

devildigimon

[09] Warrior
ms_logo.gif

Well I wasn't really sure where to put this on the forums. And I apologize if this thread is out of place.

But I really wanted to let the PSN folks know that I plan on streaming SCV online casuals quite often as I can. ^_^

So here's some info below about the stream:

Stream link: www.twitch.tv/au_im_digimon

SCV Room: SOSALTYLIVE

Schedule: Follow me on twitch.tv & twitter (@ devildigimon) , and you'll be prompt when I go live. ^_^ I also will try to update this thread as often as I can.

Format: 6 man open room. MICS OFF. Feel free to invite folks, for while I stream I'd like to have constant matches flowing.

The quality of the stream isn't all that great for now. :p But hopefully it's overlooked, due to the quality of talent from our players. PSN is said to have to the strongest comp for SCV. :) So I hope you folks enjoy the matches.

My only rule, is that I ask that you CLOSE your stream window...while you are playing in the streamed room. This helps reduce latency issues (the reason why mics are off as well). You can still view the chat of the stream, by popping it out via the options in the lower right (gear icon).

Really looking forward to this. Some folks have already viewed my streams in the past and have enjoyed it. I encourage you all to stop by and see what's up soon. :)

I'll be streaming today @ 2pm CST (or sooner haha).

I live in Sweden(EU). I had 3 bars with everyone and there was no lag on my side. Some guys said there was heavy lag on their end, but I dunno.

OMFG yo SWEDEN!!!! are u serious. dude when we play I hardly can notice serious lag. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! netcode is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAWDLK!!!!

I'm in Wisconsin, USA btw.

Un-freakin-REAL! 0_0

GGs today! I dont know what they were talking about, I played against some 0bars today without any big problems. Maybe they just blamed their mistakes on "lag".

@devildigimon: Your Yoshi is pretty badass, we should play some more.

Streaming SCV 4 man Pro Tuesdays, LIVE ON PSN. Link: twitch.tv/au_im_digimon . So check out some decent matches, and chat with us live.

This Friday @ 3PM CST we're going to have a 12 hr (3PM - 3AM) SCV stream, to welcome in the new patch (1.02). So please come on by to get some games in with us LIVE on PSN and/or chat with other members of the SCV community.

All info about the stream and room we'll be playing in is in the OP of this thread.

Thanks everyone who played in the stream room. lol guess it didn't really go for 12 hrs. but 3pm - 10pm aint bad...for a scv stream :P we'll stream again on tuesday. hope we can get more players and more hype. FUN TIMES! : D

I would like to participate in your stream! I wanna see how I do against some of PSN's Best Players!

When will you have another stream digimon?

Back