[Dominican Republic] DR is Here!!!

Stryker

[10] Knight
...We lost our first forum... the second forum was hacked... the third forum was closed... and now Dominican Players are here!!! Jaxel told why don't you use the regional area for dominican post like Mexicans and Canadians do? oh, why not!

This is an open invitation for all dominican players inside and outside Dominican Republic, to use this area to make our post and communication center, so the soul will still burns in the caribbean and furthermore!!!

Saludos amigos dominicanos, esta area es perfecta; muchos amigos de Canada, Mexico, Brazil y demas paises, que aunque lejanos en todos ellos sigue ardiendo el alma de nuestras espadas!!! SoulCalibur forever!!

DominicanCalibur_Twitter.png

Hello Dream

We had problems with the site but will soon be returned to God before

We are here temporarily

I hope you come soon to the Dominican Republic I look forward ...

Dominican Power

Hello everybody !

I'm Bobby from France, i'm the newser and moderator from Soulcalibur.fr. Some of you maybe met me at the WGC if you was in.

My question is : There are some Dominica players who actually play ? Because I will leave France for one or two years in March and I still would like play and progress in Soul Calibur IV and V. I will going in Dominica not in Rep.Dominica !

If anyone can tell me names, I know there is an american university in dominica, there are maybe some players ^^

PS : Sorry for my crappy english ! I do my best ^^

Hello everybody !

I'm Bobby from France, i'm the newser and moderator from Soulcalibur.fr. Some of you maybe met me at the WGC if you was in.

My question is : There are some Dominica players who actually play ? Because I will leave France for one or two years in March and I still would like play and progress in Soul Calibur IV and V. I will going in Dominica not in Rep.Dominica !

If anyone can tell me names, I know there is an american university in dominica, there are maybe some players ^^

PS : Sorry for my crappy english ! I do my best ^^

Pretty sure there are 0 players in Dominica. Dominican Republic is about as close as you are going to get.

How can I go to Rep. Dominican from Dominica ? I will try to get 1 to 5 players for training but it will be hard !

Omega still play ? Who play in Dominican Rep?

OmegaDr (winner from FINAL ROUND)

Can you forward me the following information
NAME
DOB
Airline Preference (or closest to you)
Email
Contact Number

Back