Donut's CAS House

Donutman

[12] Conqueror
Yeah, CAS Stuff i've made.
Now before i begin i'd like to say I'm not what you'd call very good at coming up with original characters, so far i only got one good one which i'll post later. But i havent came up with a backstory or anything like that for it yet though. So you'll mainly see characters from other series
So anyway LET US BEGIN

First off
Ragna the bloodedge (Blazblue)
7056ddcb.jpg

Jin Kisaragi (blazblue)
baa1fd58.jpg

Jun Kazama (tekken)
b6d0dc80.jpg

Ryu from street fighter
e07f78aa.jpg

Ken (street fighter)
1ff0dbef.jpg

Akuma (street fighter)
6819e85a.jpg

Claire Redfield (Resident evil)
52e780c2.jpg

Jill (Resident evil)
2bc58f1f.jpg

M.Bison (street fighter)
18e6b738.jpg

Bad boxart megaman
e56a77d6.jpg

Lyndis (fire emblem)
4c75a1d1.jpg

Sion (melty blood)
d4406521.jpg

Zenia Valov(arcana heart)
ff771da8.jpg

Weiss (arcana heart)
HNI_0016-1.jpg

Kamui (arcana heart)
04a7cecd.jpg

feedback is welcomed

Except for Ragna, most of these are not very good. There are about 2956378925632 other ryu/Ken/Akuma creations out there, at least half of them being made better. I won't suggest anything for them just because I don't think the community needs any more Street Fighter. As a general rule of thumb, I highly encourage you to STAY AWAY from palette swaps, because it's really obvious that once you made Ryu, you copy+pasted him twice, and just changed the hair and skin tone for Ken and Akuma. They all even appear to have the same exact face and eyebrows, and same exact body proportions!

Claire looks fairly accurate too, but again, she's simple and has been made quite a bit already, despite looking really plain when all said and done. Same with Jill, I see at least 1 player using her or with her as their player card EVERY time I join a "creations" player room. But, I can say the same for her as I did your SF stuff: it's been made to death, usually with more effort.

Arcana Hearts stuff isn't seen too often, at least, though I'm not very familiar with it so it's hard to critique. All I can really say is that Kamui looks like a boring generic schoolgirl, which there are already thousands of.

Overall I would say you should be more creative with your designs. If you like doing recreations, pick things that take more effort, or if it's something simple, put a lot of effort into making it perfect using stickers and special items. If you start doing OCs, DON'T FORGET about patterns, stickers, and special items.

Thank you for your feedback, but I am indeed aware of the possibilities of said characters being made 11331232135 times, but i do them because i like the characters. But I will try to stay away from lolpallete swaps

Anyway MOAR STUFF

Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)
4fb22d2a.jpg

Strider Hiryu
6c7488f0.jpg

Jun Kazama(TEKKEN TAG 2)
b44aef47.jpg

Dante(Devil May Cry 3, i know overdone but i couldnt resist)
65b2bbaa.jpg

And hey what the heck, might as well make his devil trigger mode as well
0ab64a82.jpg

Vergil(devil may cry 3, hey cant have dante without vergil right?)
3c558963.jpg

and like dante, I made vergil's devil trigger mode
9fa5ece7.jpg

Ragna v2 now with his one red eye and one green eye
fb3ebb82.jpg

Hwoarang(tekken3)
1065b563.jpg

And heres that one Original CaS mentioned in the firstpost, but like I said, i dont have any backstory for her yet, her name is windshadow(forgive me if that name sounds shitty, I suck with names)

P1 outfit
2c1defa9.jpg

c09e2f46.jpg

p2 outfit
dc94a17e.jpg

b859fd78.jpg
Credit for ponytail hair formula goes to Alfimis, btw Alfimis if your reading this, i'd like to say you are awesome!

I like your second update of cas much^^
You used this time more stickers and special equipment.
Awesome Job *-*
And...Um...Thy >//<

I like these. Yes, some of them are overdone, but I don't see much of a problem with that. Although some of them look kinda "fat", they are very accurate. My only complaint is that M. Bison isn't a white 8 year old wimpy kid :P

EVEN MOAR STUFF
Sol Badguy(guilty gear)
1f2baaf3.jpg

heres his order sol outfit as well
7b07b047.jpg

Zero (MegaMan x)
84d683af.jpg

Riesbyfe (melty blood)
d496c936.jpg

Seung Mina (soulcalibur 1)
52430476.jpg

Amy (soulcalibur 4)
959d832b.jpg

Kilik(soulcalibur 4)
a4ba507b.jpg

Thanks and yeah my camera is a piece of shit but thats all I have sadly :(
ALSO LOLWTF I MADE A SCREWUP AND POSTED JILL IN THE AMY SPOT LOL let me fix that

Ok nvm it just magically fixed itself, that was weird, it also had everything else mixed up like vergil in the spot where zero was, my orignal char appearing where seung mina was supposed to be, odly enough the 2 sols and kilik were fine...

Nothing was mixed up when I saw them. Some definite improvement with your second batch. Some are not so good (Zero looks like a perfect counterpart to Bad Cover Art MegaMan), but there is some definite improvement in technique and use of stickers. And I gotta agree with Jess too, better pics would probably do these a lot more justice.

Speaking as a huge DMC fan: Dante and Vergil have also been done a lot, possibly even more than Ryu and Captain America. That said, your Dante, while not 100% accurate, is so far one of the better ones I've seen, at least in terms of DMC3 Dante (you put the chest strap! yay!). I would recommend tossing Zwei's short boots on him, they would be a better fit than the combat boots (Dante's boots are between ankle and mid-calf, just like the Zwei boots).
Vergil needs some work, I think you need to look at his coat's details again (it's an asymmetrical pattern, and there are better stickers for the job). If you have any sticker slots left, you could also place a skin toned sticker on the wrists of his gloves to emulate his short gloves (a detail I've never seen anyone remember).

Alright been a while since i updated
First some more original characters i made
Also sorry if the names for them are bleh im terrible at naming original characters

Issac
afceb6b6.jpg

Charlotte
c5674d50.jpg

55e0b2e5.jpg

Regina
64e2794c.jpg

0e776472.jpg

And one recreaction, well an update that is
Vergil v2, changed the coat, the coat pattern, added the string things on the yamato sheath
a9bf16d0.jpg

It is nice to see Blazblue characters created, but you started off only knowing the basics but I can see improvement, especially in your last post.

I think Regina is more a step in the right direction compared to the others(I passed on the recreations since they're not my thing :P). Keep at it, you'll get there.

More stuff
First ORIGINAL and like i said sorry if names are dull i cannot come up with good names D:
Aya
358f26cb.jpg

ab8470dd.jpg
Yes i am still using Alfimis method of getting ponytails because i dont have hair dlc yet

Max
da0e4692.jpg

d0417bba.jpg

AND NOW RECREATIONS

Rock Howard (Garou: Mark of the wolves)
c2079e54.jpg

Dante but from DMC1 instead of dmc3
4b20c6aa.jpg

Kazuya Mishima (tekken)
a027d6ce.jpg

4754b2d7.jpg
used feathers for duckbutt mishima hair.

Another update, recreations only this time around though, I'll get back to original stuff later

First off Nero (Devil may cry 4)
2b730087.jpg

ae9438e7.jpg

Lucia (Devil may cry 2)
0f63f17d.jpg

d0cc83b0.jpg

Altair(assassins creed)

8cf234a6.jpg

5db1e8c0.jpg

Lightning (Final fantasy 13)
dea50b8c.jpg

e8305db0.jpg

And for a 2p heres her 13-2 version
25aa939f.jpg

Updated my Lyndis from fire emblem because my first one was terrible
d83b9018.jpg

And for her 2p heres her appearance in fire emblem:awakening
f3200856.jpg

Kyo Kusanagi (king of fighters 13)
d0ffc8bf.jpg

and for the last one of the day:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU
MAYOR MIKE HAGGAR(final fight/saturday night slammasters)
8de7f498.jpg

I made some of the BlazBlue cast as well. I like your Ragna, it's way better than mine turned out. XD How did you get the eyes different colors? Is that part of one of the DLC packs?

Back