Easiest SC5 character to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man let it go.

In a perfect world this is sophisticated faux trolling, and if you pretend it is, it gets funnier.
Even if it is just fake trolling, it's still not funny, not at all. I guess you and I have different senses of humor. I said once before to you that you enjoy stupidity in others, to serve your own over-inflated ego.

Thanks for reminding me once again why I don't like you:)

Even if it is just fake trolling, it's still not funny, not at all. I guess you and I have different senses of humor. I said once before to you that you enjoy stupidity in others, to serve your own over-inflated ego.

Thanks for reminding me once again why I don't like you:)

I enjoy that me calling out other people for being dumb and letting them make asses of themselves causes you to disdain me... and here I was beginning to think you had grown in powers of perception.

So just because I don't like you, that means "I haven't grown my powers of perception"?

Do you not see your humungous ego pouring out of everything you say?

@Idlemind

What I gathered from your last post "I enjoy that me calling out other people for being dumb and letting them make asses of themselves causes you to disdain me".

You actually like stupid people around you, because it makes you look that much smarter, and it gives you a perfect excuse to be condescending to some poor soul. And for some reason, you enjoy the fact that I dislike you.

The difference between me and you is that, yeah I was rude too (on this forum), but my goal was to get them away from public view, because frankly nobody gives a damn about their preteen drama. You actually want them to stay, for your own self-amusement. You actually think it's funny, I just find it incredibly annoying to have to sift through pages of BULLSHIT to find useful posts because 2 jackasses can't keep it to themselves via PM's.

And yeah, in the last few months, I've changed the way I think about a lot of things regarding SC. Maybe I have "grown" so to speak, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna magically start seeing eye-to-eye with you, it's not gonna happen bud. I will always think of you as asshole who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

But you know, we're starting to go back and forth like these 2 morons are. Let's be better than that shall we? If you wanna continue this, PM me and this time I won't ignore you, I promise. ( I still haven't even read your last PM from months ago, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back