EDGE MASTER SERIES

Age_of_Truth

[12] Conqueror
Talon, Silent Joel and I are pleased to announce the Edge Master Series, a monthly Ranking Battle event in London, UK for Soulcalibur V.

Edge-Master.jpg

It will be part of nation-wide regional RBs for this game, alongside those run by Kaworu in Manchester, and some potential RBs in others places such as Birmingham, Yorkshire and Scotland.

We will run the EMS event each month in the Tracadero Gamerbase. There will be the usual array of prizes/prize money and accumulation of ranking points up for grabs. We are also looking to sort out a UK Finals event, maybe at SVB, for the top ranking players from each region.

The first Edge Master Series Ranking Battle will take place on Wednesday 7th March at the Gamerbase Trocadero, from 6pm - 11pm. We'll announce further details once they are finalised.

Ok, I'm tking the role of TO for the Birmingham area and will be using electronic dojo sessions to hold these events:
they have a website, a community, a building and a good number of setups, £5.00 on the door in the centre of Birmingham - its perfect.
A lot of my work on these RB sessions will probably just be on that site as its the most relavent, so a link to it is here.

First RB has been announced in the Tournament Announcements section: next Wednesday, 7th March, in the London Trocadero.

Also we are now ready to take sign-ups for the XBL online Ranking Battles. Please check out edgemasterseries.com. Remember to add your Gamertag in brackets after your username: this enables you and your opponent to find each other easily.

Back