[Edmonton, Alberta, Canada] - Super Special Awesome SCIV Community of DOOM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I need to add some important details for Baselan 23.

Due to the collaboration with All Your Base Online, only SSFIV:2012, SFxTK, and UMvC3, are official tournaments and as a result will have a prize from the sponsors, most likely from FocusAttack. The unofficial tournaments most likely won't have any prize. This is due to there being no entrance fee for entering each individual tournaments. All you need to pay is the venue fee and you can enter all console run tournaments or/and pc tournaments.

i.e.
Gold Pass ($35 in advance, $40 at the door)
-Seat in the PC area
-Entry into both console and PC official tournaments (unoffocial tournaments).
-Entry into all Bri-vents, Minute to Win It and Heavy Metal Musical Chairs.

Silver Pass $20 (pre-registration is not needed)
-Seat in the console area only (bring your own controller).
-Entry into console official tournaments (and unofficial tournaments).
-Entry into all Bri-vents, Minute to Win It and Heavy Metal Musical Chairs
-NOT eligible for network play on PC side

If you are willing to come out, there are a few locals that would be willing to house you.

the funny thing is Jon (brown guy who played you and your gf) asked me to include it, i said maybe if it gets 10 likes... it got 11 hahaha so i guess he will be inviting some of his own friends

also on a side note, i have more confidence with this game being at animethon than anything because its a convention with 5 to 6 thousand people haha

hey Edmonton scene,

I just wanted to let you guys know about Winnipeg's biggest tournament of the year. Some of you might remember me talking about this in May. It'll be on August 11-12, 2012 at the Canada Inns hotel on Pembina Highway.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-11-2012-tst-7-bigger-than-ever-winnipeg-manitoba.13978/

Please contact me if you have questions and check out the link below for complete details for the event. I'd love to see some of you guys come!

http://www.chipdamage.com/events/tst/

And so now I will try to revive our community by making arrangements for us to meet weekly for SC sessions.

Place: overklocked gaming, 11618 - 119 St Edmonton, AB(just off Kingsway, near the airport)
Time: Start - 1:00PM every Saturday
Finish - whenever we're done we're done.

Anyone who is still interested in playing, please PM me with your contact information so that we can keep in touch and keep tabs on who is coming and who is not.

And if you would like individual sessions with me, please let me know through PM's and i will contact you. sometimes i will have homework, but i will generally be free every single day of the week past 1:15PM, so long as you make arrangements with me 1-2 days ahead of time.

i've asked more people to come on my facebook(which i never use...till now lol) hopefully we'll get a big turnout.

You might be surprised to know that we had a pretty decent turn out for the game at Animethon lol
"10" which is the highest we've hadso far

i actually had planned to go to the animethon tournament but i ended up breaking my ankle shortly before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back