Eu Dampierre release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carstien

[08] Mercenary
I know it's a longshot, but does anybody have a clue when he will be available in the EU? I'm getting annoyed that I can't try this guy out for myself. :(

I know it's a longshot, but does anybody have a clue when he will be available in the EU? I'm getting annoyed that I can't try this guy out for myself. :(

Dampierre is now available as DLC in Europe from 28/2/2012 for 4oo Microsoft Points on the "Xbox live" (Xbox 360) and for 4.99 euros on the "Playstation Store" (Playstation 3)...!!!

Unfortunately damp isn't available on EU PSN so far. Pretty sure that someone just messed up and they will make him available sooner or later. He is technically already there, since you can download him with one of those promo codes, so its just a matter of time.

I don't know about the PSN but in Xbox live he is available for 400 mp. from 28/2/2012... I already have him...

As is said, he isn't available on EU PSN. Damp being available on EU XBL doesn't help the OP.

WOW not available on EU PSN? I had no idea until now... and I was a little worried shit that people would download him and learn some anti-dampierre, if this is so I can slaughter more ignorance with him online lol.

AZ

Thanks guys. I didn't know he was out on Xbox already. They have a habit of getting dlc a month before us, so hopefully it will be here in wednesday!! I need to dissect this guy...

Lol, Thanks for the heads up. I got him as soon as he came out. Naturally, I made The Joker instantly and went spanking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back