Fail moments in Soul Calibur...

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
For every awesome moment, there's moments where you do something you'd laugh and/or pout at your own misfortune and/or someone else's. This is where you do something as silly as ring yourself out when you're winning. or some ring-out glitch that makes you win.

I'd say share them....now! Do it via video, hatemail, tell us the story of how you failed, etc.

This thread is basically an e-peen attention whore contest on "hey look at this fail moment of me" or "my buddy went through this ordeal". Stuff like that.

I'll start by saying I ringed myself out by Yoshi's 9B+KK on Mitsu's stage. I misjudged the map entirely. It was like I hopped the fence to take a swim......only to have my opponent teabag at my misfortune.....I was winning against his Ivy too...*pouts*

Now share your moments.....except Heaton and Partisan. They're disqualified because Pocky Yoshi said so...^^;

Yeah, neither of us realised it did until this match.
Hmm, maybe Ezio 2K can avoid the CE too (can't recall if there are any other decent STC 2Ks though)

Monay night, every match all night. The most inconsistently one-sided matches I've ever been in. Mostly losing due to poor choices, then completely dominating people back-to-back, winning terrible matchups easily(hello Omega versus Nightmare!)...And then suddenly not reacting to 30 frame lows. For the whole match. Every other match.

Pat's 2K STCs too. Anyway, the amount of times I've rung myself out with Maxi's BL KK BE and the rage that ensues it ridiculous. If you do it too close to the edge he kicks the opponent higher than himself and falls into the sea first.

I've had 1 or 2 moments of bull rushing myself out the stage before. They were absolutely no big deal, though. I just sort of laughed at myself & whent like whoa...

Other then that, I've had way too many times of other people having the bad moments themselves. Even cpu's; Its almost like I was cursing them. I've had atleast over thousands of battles where the enemy made it easy for me which could be considered a "fail moment" atleast not for me. I would explain them, but this isn't about how DEX makes shit too easy by cursing his foes left & right, 24/7 into having a fail moment amongst them.

I've had 1 or 2 moments of bull rushing myself out the stage before. They were absolutely no big deal, though. I just sort of laughed at myself & whent like whoa...

Other then that, I've had way too many times of other people having the bad moments themselves. Even cpu's; Its almost like I was cursing them. I've had atleast over thousands of battles where the enemy made it easy for me which could be considered a "fail moment" atleast not for me. I would explain them, but this isn't about how DEX makes shit too easy by cursing his foes left & right, 24/7 into having a fail moment amongst them.
Bullrushing out the ring is pretty embarrassing. Caught myself doing it a few times when I thought I had a scrub.

Anyways, you gotta stop jacking off to the mirror on how beastly you are. CPUs are trash at the game because they don't adapt. They just randomize and go by a pattern of how an AI fights. Beating them is fun, but human opponents > AI challenges.

At least you'll find more kindred spirits in your Berserker title or whatever you are. AI in comparison is just meh.

Bullrushing out the ring is pretty embarrassing. Caught myself doing it a few times when I thought I had a scrub.

Anyways, you gotta stop jacking off to the mirror on how beastly you are. CPUs are trash at the game because they don't adapt. They just randomize and go by a pattern of how an AI fights. Beating them is fun, but human opponents > AI challenges.

At least you'll find more kindred spirits in your Berserker title or whatever you are. AI in comparison is just meh.
I couldn't disagree but only the jacking off to myself part. That's nasty yoshi, wtf's been goin through your mind? XD

Would you like me to send you a pm about this so I don't start a 1 vs 300 war over here. See this as a generous way of me helping you understand a more fair, balanced, way I could possibly offer about the whole AI compared to Players.

I thou leave thy rest to yu, lmao!

I couldn't disagree but only the jacking off to myself part. That's nasty yoshi, wtf's been goin through your mind? XD

Would you like me to send you a pm about this so I don't start a 1 vs 300 war over here. See this as a generous way of me helping you understand a more fair, balanced, way I could possibly offer. I thou leave thy rest to yu, lmao!

Lulz. Jacking off is nothing more than an analogy to you feeling good on dominating that AI. The way a man gets off by enjoying a girl's ass or what not, you get off on jacking off to killing the AI.

As nasty as it sounds, you're a big boy. You should know that already...or is thine comprehension lacking? Anyways, I have no problem if you posted something about you winning while someone else looked derpy fail moment to you. That's what this thread is for:

You making someone derpy or you being the one derping it.

Back