Fanart Friday: Custom Stages Edition!

Fanart Friday: Week 4 Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Admin
Well last week was a mistake. This was an awful, awful idea; and any of you who participated in it should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. These are not good, and I already regret ever doing this! You people are sick!

Hopefully this week's topic will give us a reprieve from you nasty people. Its a lot simpler: custom stages. Come up with some stage design; whether you want to be ornate and come up with a setting, or be as simple as possible and come up with a mechanic is up to you.

Multiple entries will be permitted, however I will limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Include all your entries in a single submission. Submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. We can not accept any entries with blatant nudity. The winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt!

davidoa-voldo.jpg grendelswish-tira.jpg lysosoup-talim.jpg lysosoup-yunseong.jpg rita-maxi.jpg rita-zasalamel.jpg soul-voldo.jpg traceafj-setsuko.jpg warui-raphael.jpg prinii-zasalamel.png

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Setsuko and Isabello. LOL, they have my vote.

Also, drawing a custom stage seems to be a bit challenging, especially for those who can't exactly contrast anything with nothing but a pencil and paper. But I'm excited to see what anyone can come up with (if anyone's going to be submitting this week LOL).

once again real life intervened and stopped me from entering -_-
I was going to do an additional punitive old lady Voldo for participating in this, so I guess it's for the best

To all those whose entries qualified, good work! Excellent turn-out. Too bad Sigfrieda the tranny didn't qualify, I would have voted for that one. The work is clearly superior. Trace's isn't far behind, though, for degree of completion. Looks like his will win by landslide – as uncomfortable as i feel about that.

Back