Favourite Pokemon

Blade_edge

[08] Mercenary
Fav pokemon and why

Gota be dragonite because first time 1 saw pokemon was at my bros birthday when we went to see pokemon the movie and they where giving away free promo cards while my brother made do with a weak electabuzz i got a prityy funky dragonite :) gooooooood times.

Oh nd i just relised i mispeled pokemon in title........ God im an idiot lol :P

Ninetials - foxes are my fave animal (I'm also looking forward to the new dark fox in blk/wht)

Eevee (and all the Eevelutions) - They all look amazing and they are all pretty usable, except for Flareon.

RAICHU BY FAR! i still collect Raichu pkmn cards lol

why like raichu... google him and look at a pic of him...he has no fingers...just little NUBBYS! toooo cute!

and look at that belly...ugh!

I like them all. Gotta catch them all. Lol. Favorite type is water.

My top ten favorite pokemon(non legendary of course):

Gengar, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Crobat, Scizor, Milotic, Salamence, Infernape, Electivire, and Glaceon.

The one in bold is my most favorite of them all, however.

Used to be Chansey now it's Blissey. Something about its personality and look just hit me in the right spots.

My favorite Pokemon type is Psychic.

Used to be Chansey now it's Blissey. Something about its personality and look just hit me in the right spots.

My favorite Pokemon type is Psychic.

You know what, I did a pokemon personality test called "what pokemon are you?"

I ended up as a mix of Blissey, Butterfree and a Togetic........and surprisingly my personality were similar to those. Blissey being always happy and supportive for others. Butterfree being optimistic. Togetic as in doing what feels right for me. And I thought I was gonna have a Charizard personality........

*Hides behind flame shield*

Back when I played on GB, I used to love Vaporeon(sp?) and Articuno. They were so prettttteeeeeee. =D

Pidgeot, Gengar, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Scizor, Milotic, Salamence, Infernape, Electivire, and Glaceon.

Updated. Dropped Crobat for Pidgeot. Because, Pidgeot is a pretty bird. And it's design is badass compared to these new birds. Vaporeon stays as favorite however.

Medicham

He's one of the best stat-up receivers now. Bibarel's moveset is too crappy, and Azumarill with Aqua Jet is a banned move set. If I recall correctly, Lucario is a pretty common receiver, but he can go to hell. <3 Baton Passing stat-ups to Medicham and then having him destroy literally everything.

166485_170054879704511_100000999999228_355669_3504776_n.jpg
168381_170054013037931_100000999999228_355667_4548279_n.jpg

Back