Favourite Pokemon

My favorite is Bulbasaur and all of his other versions :P

So cute to me, for some reason! I loved leveling him up in pokemon blue and giving him body slam! I dunno why but that move rocked so hard.

God, this thread brings back so many good memories...

I played the first two generations A LOT, and little bit of the third. My favorite Pokemons have always been

Ice
articuno.png

Ghost
(insert Synraii's pics here)

Dark
umbreon.png

but MOST OF ALL psychic Pokemon.

Alakazam has always been my favorite one!

Alakazam.png

PS: The names are so weird in English, almost everything's different, lol.
You ALMOST had me high fiving you: Ignoring ghosts, my favourite two types are Dark and Ice, but PSYCHIC?!?!
WHY??? F.U.G.L.Y ~_~

I give it a semi like - liked the content but I'm not liking your post =P

Then I guess I let you breed with these pokemon who need loving: Hitmonchan, Electrode, Metagross, and finally a Gardevoir........that's a male.......

Yeah, being ditto is creepy.....
Fun fact in Pokemon breeding:
Gardevoir and Muk can breed successfully - try it out sometime! ^_^

To think the creatures I know can get really awkward when it comes to breeding? This almost as bad as Skitty to Wailord. Creepy. Yeah, I'm gonna post some pokelulz now.

japan.png
gible.jpg
mole-vs-mole.jpg
Sepeda.jpg
komik-pilek.png
lololol.jpg
Pokemon-Last-Supper.jpg
Pokemon-Metal-Gear.jpg
Metal-vs-Metal.jpg
Beast-of-Three.jpg
surf-on.jpg

You ALMOST had me high fiving you: Ignoring ghosts, my favourite two types are Dark and Ice, but PSYCHIC?!?!
WHY??? F.U.G.L.Y ~_~

Lol, at least I hit 2 out of 3, but what is so wrong with psychic? I always had a Kadabra/Alakazam or a Guardevoir in my team. Could use Psychic all day long as long as you're not Dark. xD

*Googles Muk cause it's no german Pokemon name*... what the...

Even when I was a child, I already felt that all this Pokemon breeding stuff was just a crime against nature. xD

Damn, this thread makes me wanna play the old games again.

What sucks is my poor Vaporeon can't beat Blissey. It's a great wall to even stop the almighty Mewtwo. Pocky Yoshi pouts for Vaporeon is not as good as Blissey. Anyways, more pokelulz.
4318b9593d622752c64e8c805bb403b6.jpg
a733bebfd726905fc643a73ac5c5e960.jpg
fec5d44ad41ea5eb64b47036c4457141.png
sample_88d1743f0eca5a4939d8c4020503fa49.jpg

I haven't played a Pokemon game since the second one, but I've still gotta go with the classic. Blastoise

Ala Kazam was a close second though

I haven't played a Pokemon game since the second one, but I've still gotta go with the classic. Blastoise

Ala Kazam was a close second though
Man you need to at least try the new Black/White. You could always wait until the 3rd version comes out, but then you'll miss out on a bunch of events. I highly recommend playing the 5th gen though. I started with silver and my favorite was Ruby. Then Diamond Pearl I didn't really like much but this one is amazing.

Usually nowadays, I always have Vaporeon, Gyarados, Gengar, and finally Milotic. That's my four pokemon I like to stick with.
134bau1.png
Gyarados.png
gengar.png
180px-350Milotic.png

Or I could just stick to the Eeveelutions team since they're cute.

eeveelutions.jpg

Vaporeon is still my most favorite, but Gyarados is a close second. Should I feel like destroying the world out of a rage, I turn to Gyarados. Gengar is just sly yet funny ghost while Milotic is just a pretty pokemon to compliment Gyarados. Basically, Milotic be at peace. Gyarados be at war lol.

As for Gen V? I have certain favorites. Like Bisharp, Cinccino, and Lilligant for instance.

Back