[Feb 26, 2011] GVN Winter Brawl V (Philadelphia, PA)

It took me a few tries, but I was able to remember the name of it after I posted. But it's just $10 to get to Toronto. That's stooooooopid! I need to come up there and visit. Holla at me.

Just to remind everyone that its important you register online for the venue fee. Its $20 online. At the door its $30.
Same goes for SSF4 and MvC3. Both are $10 online but $12 at the door.

The boards aren't quite as active as they should be. This should be hype and it isn't. I'm sure at the tournament there will be hype especially since I plan on taking everyone's money.

The boards are plenty active, but when it comes to tournaments, it's like pulling teeth trying to get somebody to post. But once the tournament starts and people start getting that ass beat, things will be plenty hype.

Plus people need to come out and play some Calibur. This game is 100x more fun offline.

At least I'm hyped though because my team is going to whoop ass in the team tournament. I'm out for revenge this time.

Also, my birthday is the week of Winter Brawl along with Whodat's. I turn 30 that week, and I'm partying. Bring yo ass.

Idk if I'm entering the team tournament because I don't think I'll have a team. Maybe they'll let me enter by myself lol. Army of one, right?

If HumanTyphoon and Hawkeye are down to split for a rental and we can be housed, we'll be there. Just texted them tonight; the way the reply, I should have an answer by next week.

Well if Woahhzz comes to this, (and he's down for it), he and I should be teaming together. So we'll still need a 3rd member. Otherwise, if he's not down for it, I'll just team up with whoever else wants to.

All I know is, I plan on bringing my A game.

Yo, i just checked MegaBus.com for some prices and(no lie , like 10 mins ago) and it said for round trip 10-20(ball park figure) US dollars...then i refreshed had some kinda 'invalid search error" show up, then i closed the browser went back to the site, then it said the price( the same leave/return dates) was $40 something roundtrip...WTF???? did i miss something? does anyone else searching there have/had this problem before?...and do the prices change by teh minute?...sorry, having a Twilight Zone moment here :(

Yo, whats good hubbs ? Since this is a two day event, are all games "open" to be finished on sunday?? Just wondering cuz it definitely determines if some of us from south jersey can make it ... otherwise we will probably just go to chill and watch :p

Tekken and Soul Calibur will be finished on Saturday that's for sure.

The team tournaments for Marvel and Super will likely finish on Saturday, and the finals for singles on Sunday, but that will also depend on who shows up and whatever else happens. Just bring yo asses.

Back