[Feb 26, 2011] GVN Winter Brawl V (Philadelphia, PA)

I might show up, but not completely sure.. If i do i would be heading there on Saturday after i get out of work. So i dont know.

whodat is signed up for his 13491 tournament...lets see if he can make it 13491 tourny sign ups and 1 attendence... cuz i do want his money...so fucking free

everyone better bring there S+ game because A games will not be acceptable to beat me

room discounts and online reg are ending soon.
Online reg ends on feb 21st. Hurry up and register online for $20 or its $30 at the door.

So me and my buddy are coming down after all and wanted to know if some kids would be up for letting us get some games in on Friday night at the hotel? We are coming from xbox and want to get some good games in to get used to the ps3! thanks.

im sure there will be people who will be there playing sc4 on ps3 firday night. not a lot of people post in tourney threads these days.

sorry to tell y'all but the man who would of won the tournament (me) cant make it because he got a job...lame i know... but y'all have fun...i'll see if i can convince Dreamkiller to get his ass out there and take all your monies for me

Hotel rooms and online reg has given a couple more days. You have til wednesday night to get your rooms and register online.

So me and my buddy are coming down after all and wanted to know if some kids would be up for letting us get some games in on Friday night at the hotel? We are coming from xbox and want to get some good games in to get used to the ps3! thanks.

A few of us will be there on friday night for games. PM me if you're still interested in playing.

Is anyone in the philly group able to get me a ride back? I don't have to be out until sunday night, but if it's more convenient for you guys to leave sooner it's not a problem. I'll have some money for tolls/gas too if needed.

We're going to be up in Hubbs room playing Calibur tonight. If you are here on Friday, hit up Khent.

whodat is signed up for his 13491 tournament...lets see if he can make it 13491 tourny sign ups and 1 attendence... cuz i do want his money...so fucking free

everyone better bring there S+ game because A games will not be acceptable to beat me

You're funny Ramon. As long as I don't miss my flight then I'm good.

Due to my situation, I decided to book my own room for tonight and tomorrow. Two TVs will have SCIV running. The other will have whatever people want. Call me if you need the room number.

This is the list so far of who is allowed in the r...........wait a fucking minute, this isn't a Canada session! Everyone is welcome! Also, for those need to stay, space is free of charge.

Back