Final Round Podcast Featuring FilthieRich

ShinBlanka has just finished conducting a broadcast of his Final Round podcast, where FilthieRich was on as the special guest. The podcast begins with Rich's background in fighting games, then later on into Soulcalibur V.

For those who missed the broadcast live, you can find the main archives after the break. Also, don't forget to register for Final Round XV which takes place on March 2-4, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia, and has a $5000 pot bonus from Namco Bandai.

Archives:

Thanks for everyone that listen to the stream. Sorry about the delay and the ghetto style podcast. I'm no spooky, but atleast we got to learn some things about our Namco Bandai Community leader FilthieRich last night. Please follow me on my twitch account as we will have regular podcast each weekend with special guest leading up to FRXV.

Heh. Filthie really -did- spill the beans at 21:35 of the second stream (www.justin.tv/shinblankaatl/b/30484715) -- Final Round is going to be the World Championship (although the writing was on the wall there when they started announcing advancements/seedings from other tournaments)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back