First day Ralph testing

A+B, A is my go-to follow up on 1K, but 3B, etc works if you are on axis (like 22B).

Good observations. But keep in mind that SE K has around 100% tracking so it will catch steppers. It has its shortcomings, like frames on block and short range, but it does decent damage. -13 on block is not so bad. The opponent needs a fast move to punish that and I don't think Raph would receive a ton of damage if its punished.

Is it seriously only -13? If they don't have meter just fuckin DO IT, man. There really isn't shit that's gonna punish you, is deathfist even that fast anymore?

Oh btw Prep 4 does exactly what it needs to do, and that's avoid 2A's. So if they think they're gonna 2A you out of it, you've got an option. I have yet to find anything that makes Prep less dangerous, tbh. He's got every option he needs out of that combined with SE, it seems.

Is it seriously only -13? If they don't have meter just fuckin DO IT, man. There really isn't shit that's gonna punish you, is deathfist even that fast anymore?

Oh btw Prep 4 does exactly what it needs to do, and that's avoid 2A's. So if they think they're gonna 2A you out of it, you've got an option. I have yet to find anything that makes Prep less dangerous, tbh. He's got every option he needs out of that combined with SE, it seems.

How much time does it take for a Prep~SE~attack transition to come out? Looks like the opp will simply be able to do a 2A or 2K on reaction and stuff whatever Raph was going to do.

From prep. SE K is 21 frames - I think the SE animation is part of that 21, but I could be wrong.

Back