First UK tournament Aftermath & Results

Age_of_Truth

[12] Conqueror
A fantastic turnout and a really encouraging start to the UK SCV scene!

The level of competition was really intense which was great to see.

Results (from Neo Empire):

1. Hyrul (various)
2. Kyuu (Pyrrha)
3. Chinua (Viola)
4. Wai (Mitsurugi)
5. Hurricane Rev (Pyrrha) | Talon (Omega, Aeon) | Silent Joel (Cervantes) | Goemon (Alpha)

Thanks again to WGE for organising the stream for us. If you want to check it out, head to

http://www.twitch.tv/armshouse

"Various"? Trolling people with random characters? ;) Not nice.

By the way, Tsubasa told me that *someone* (camera zoom on Hyrul) has been trying to do iCS for months with no avail,is that true? Checking its properties probably wasn't an easy task for the guide makers, iCS is a bit difficult in this game.

By the way, Tsubasa told me that *someone* (camera zoom on Hyrul) has been trying to do iCS for months with no avail,is that true? Checking its properties probably wasn't an easy task for the guide makers, iCS is a bit difficult in this game.
A bit difficult, that shit is impossible I got once and that was with frantic stick motion lol

No, practising using a number of characters in tournament conditions. I am not sure who I'll be maining
By the way, Tsubasa told me that *someone* (camera zoom on Hyrul) has been trying to do iCS for months with no avail,is that true?
I did it twice in a row in a match, I have no idea how, but I've never successfully done iCS in training, even though I've probably tried between 100 and 200 times.
How did a Viola place? I have to watch this now. ^^
Bushy picks up this game incredibly fast. He already understands how to use her orb for blockstun and zoning pressure. The toughest match I had in the tournament was against his Viola, and I got very lucky on a couple of occasions.

No, practising using a number of characters in tournament conditions. I am not sure who I'll be maining

I did it twice in a row in a match, I have no idea how, but I've never successfully done iCS in training, even though I've probably tried between 100 and 200 times.

Bushy picks up this game incredibly fast. He already understands how to use her orb for blockstun and zoning pressure. The toughest match I had in the tournament was against his Viola, and I got very lucky on a couple of occasions.
thanks man, Im definitely going to be maining her, but your nightmare is dominate

A fantastic turnout and a really encouraging start to the UK SCV scene!

Couldn't agree more. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of enthusiasm shown and it certainly bodes well if we can keep the momentum up.

A big shoutout must go to Age_of_Truth/Hyrul (& crew) for organising and winning the event.

To all the folks that got battered in the process, don't be disheartened.

This a marathon and not the 100m sprint.

How often do you run these events and where abouts in London are they? I'd be interested in attending a future event if I could fool the missus into thinking I was away 'working' ;) :sc4hil1:

3. Chinua (Viola)
4. Wai (Mitsurugi)

Ok, now I see it's Bushy and Tsubasa. Why different nicknames?

Hyrul, I thought you were gonna main Leixia. You don't like her? Also:

a78.png

Hail to the king xD I hope this doesn't come from the fact that we didn't know how to spell "Hyrul" after EBO.

Ok, now I see it's Bushy and Tsubasa. Why different nicknames?

Hyrul, I thought you were gonna main Leixia. You don't like her? Also:

a78.png

Hail to the king xD I hope this doesn't come from the fact that we didn't know how to spell "Hyrul" after EBO.
lol because chinua is my actual name, and I dont really use bushy psn anymore, I might just use bushy to avoid confusion though

Good games to the players who I faced against and the event was great overall and it was a good way to start off the London scene. It was really good to see some of the players that I usually play with over xbox live. Also, I'm glad that I manage to make it into the top 8 being fairly new to SC. But playing against Hyrule showed me that there are quite alot of things for me to learn about this game.

But yeah, good games to all and congrats to Hyrule for winning. I will be coming along to any SC5 sessions and possibly for the ranking battle aswell

Bushy picks up this game incredibly fast.
Well clearly. I saw Chiyo really struggling with Viola at the final pre-release tourney even with her previous SCV experience. That is very impressive, paticularly when one considers Viola's damage is akin to Talim, lol.
Bushy - come to Cannes, I DEMAND CASUALS!!!

With WGC Cannes on?
A tournament is happening at the same time as Cannes when half the best players are out of the country?
Good luck =P

*Insert abuse and/or 4chan material to make it a neoempire post here*

Back