Fleshy's Flashy Characters

FleshMasher

[13] Hero
Look who found a cam :D
This will be a massive infodump as i'll post the best of the characters and refurbishes i made in SCV.

Lolth from Forgotten Realms
(some may know her from SCIV online back in the day)
SCV CaS 001.jpg

J-E-N-O-V-A
SCV CaS 002.jpg

Lightning
SCV CaS 027.jpg

Major Kusanagi (g.i.t.s.)
SCV CaS 003.jpg

Hinata
SCV CaS 014.jpg

Ahsoka Tano (SW CW)
SCV CaS 013.jpg

Raiden
SCV CaS 025.jpg

Kara Thrace Aurora Mode a.k.a. Rape Honey
(her eyes are not black she is just blinking xD
SCV CaS 028.jpg

Licker RE2
SCV CaS 022.jpg

Human Smoke MK;

Attachments

• SCV CaS 019.jpg
    SCV CaS 019.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Warhammer 40000:

SPEEHSS MUREENS

Dark Angels
SCV CaS 007.jpg SCV CaS 009.jpg

Blood Angels
SCV CaS 012.jpg

Iron Hands
SCV CaS 015.jpgSCV CaS 016.jpg

Raven Guard
SCV CaS 018.jpg

Other Random 40K stuff

Custodian
SCV CaS 026.jpg

My Dark Eldar
SCV CaS 029.jpgSCV CaS 030.jpg

SCV CaS 031.jpg SCV CaS 032.jpg

In real life
DE01.jpg DE07.jpg

Mechanicum
SCV CaS 010.jpg SCV CaS 011.jpg

Last edited:
It's nice to see that you take an interest in CAS, FleshMesher. While there are things I'd change on some, some actually get my attention.

Blood Angels for instance used a shoulder piece and it actually contributes. It's tough using that particular item. All the warriors under the Warhammer 40000 post are off to a good start. What helps is toning down the saturation more as knights aren't that flamboyant.

Everything else just need a bit more detail, but I can recognize Hinata from Naruto, Kusanagi from Ghost in the shell, and Lightning of FF13. When it comes to recreations, it's always good to base the design off the pic of say Taki. However, don't be afraid to sacrifice to get the essence. Like if Taki is a sexy yet serious kunoichi, equip her with the necessary things. Rambling aside, Taki cosplaying Kusanagi sounds tempting.....

Finally, I understand how fun it is to customize Natsu. I'm surprised @orangeislands31 hasn't noticed your stuff.

@Pocky-Yoshi: Funny that you mention just that pauldron, one of my sparringspartners told me to change it because it looks bad, i was about to, but then i was too lazy to do the winged teardrop design on it again.
I probably should lower the color saturation (it could even be that it is 9 on the Dark and Blood Angel lol)

Everything else just need a bit more detail, but I can recognize Hinata from Naruto, Kusanagi from Ghost in the shell, and Lightning of FF13. When it comes to recreations, it's always good to base the design off the pic of say Taki. However, don't be afraid to sacrifice to get the essence. Like if Taki is a sexy yet serious kunoichi, equip her with the necessary things. Rambling aside, Taki cosplaying Kusanagi sounds tempting
You mean boobs?

@orangeislands31: Thank you very much!

Last edited:
But with Speehss Muhreens, everything is Maximum!
Ok. Maybe that's one of the sacrifices Pocky meant, i'll try varying the size.

Back