[Florida] lol, Florida thread

I was thinking about re-making it, but didn't know if we wanted a new name. This one works just fine I guess. =D

May as well post it here too then: Anyone looking to session in Orlando, I can host! PS3 Version. I have extra pads, and an FS3. I can probably accommodate 6 people.

Hey everyone around Orlando!

I'm trying to get a good session going for this Sunday! 8/17.

Start time 7:30~8:00, Ending whenever I decide to kick everyone out. (2 AM or so is the earliest this could happen)

My place is at: 124 Dahlia Village Circle, Orlando Fl, 32807.

It's just off Semoran Blvd, next to the 408. (Hit me up on AIM or PM if you need have special arrangements to get here, I can pick people up if need be.)

I would like for anyone to let me know if they will come ahead of time, instead of just showing up. This is so I know how many people are going to arrive. I'll give out my Cell# on AIM if you wanna talk to me.

House Equipment: 1 Station set up, Room for another system if anyone wants to bring it with it's cables.
System: PS3
1 DualShock 3 Pad
2 SixAxis Pads (No rumble)
1 Hori FS3 Arcade Stick (Reserved for use in my matches)
(If you want to bring your own pad, by all means.)
TV: 46" Sony XBR4 1080p LCD. Little to no lag time. HDMI cables, and Fiber Optic 5.1 Sound.
*Only thing I can't do yet is record matches. (Will be able to eventually)

Pan Handle is better off going to Atlanta for any sort of Scene. Tekken House and such IMO. Your close enough to make the trip worth while if you want a good match or 2.

Really Atl is the closest? You, being Orlando, is only 30 minutes further away than Atl for me.
No other scenes that are closer like Gainesville or Jacksonville?

One is the loneliest number.

Edit: I just realized that the last sentence could be taken as an assertion of superiority... which it isn't. That is all.

Woohoo! Time to batten down the hatches. Here comes Fay. Time to have a hurricane (or tropical storm/depression) party.

I'm gonna be in Orlando all week this week for business. So if anyone wants to get together for some games, hit me up. PM me for my #

I'm stopping at the liquor store and inviting some friends over tonight for some SC. I live in Tampa in the Carrollwood area. Big TV. Other nice things. Fuck it. I'd go into more detail but nobody ever responds to my invitations anyway. PM me if you're interested.

If I met you (or remet you...re-met...saw you again...was like "yo...it's you again") at Sadist's tourney and you got my home phone #, throw it out. I just upgraded to Fios and, with that, came a new phone #.

Cheers.....no, wait. I'm not finished.

There WILL be Punch and Pie.

Is anyone holding anything at all in north or central Florida in the near future? I haven't found players of any level in town and am really itching for some IRL matches...

Is anyone holding anything at all in north or central Florida in the near future? I haven't found players of any level in town and am really itching for some IRL matches...

Hi, I am in gainesville and I am down for some game. Do I know you? lol

Back