[Florida] lol, Florida thread

we are two days away from the MLG trip and things are falling apart. i still REALLY want to go to this so i'd like to try and salvage the trip by any means necessary. who is still committed to going and can drive/rent a car? i would rent the car but since i'm the furthest north it makes no sense for me to drive south then back north again for this.

Fold yourself into a box and overnight yourself. USPS got yo back dawg!

Who on this site is in the Southwest Florida area? That's Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Englewood and some of North Port. I'm trying to find a community, but so far, no such luck. Someone hit me up with a PM, and we can talk logistics later.

hi guys i came yesterday from Puerto Rico im wanna get to the game and i want to know if any of you live near st petersburg or tampa.thanx.

whats good floridians. im trying to make it out to CEO since, well, i was the dude that popped off at CEO about not having calibur. Does anyone have any idea how to get to get to florida by bus if i cant afford to fly out?

also what handsome floridians am i going to be seeing at final round?

ps. partywolf is a weinie

whats good floridians. im trying to make it out to CEO since, well, i was the dude that popped off at CEO about not having calibur. Does anyone have any idea how to get to get to florida by bus if i cant afford to fly out?

also what handsome floridians am i going to be seeing at final round?

ps. partywolf is a weinie

Yeah, you better show up.

As for buses, I don't know any except MegaBus, but as far as I know, it won't get you from NJ to FL. You should check and see what your local bus stations are.

As far as I know, the only Floridians at Final Round will be kAb and myself.

I want to buy a CEO ticket right now... I'm so ready to pull this trigger.

But I have no one to stay with.
I also have no ride from the airport.

HELP!

Room update everyone! We will be having about 9 or 10 people in our room. DIME suggested i bring my steam equipment, so we will be running a stream the night before and probably after the tournament. We will be having refreshments in our room for our guests as well. (canned drinks and snacks) Get Hype!

Trying to promote offline activity in the Palm Beach-Broward-Dade:

$200* will be awarded to anyone who beats me in a “First-To-10” in SoulCalibur V on PS3 or Xbox360. Award will be available from 8:00-P.M. to 11:00-P.M.… Please inform anyone you know that would be interested.

When: Thursday 2/6/2014

Where: Flippers, 7001 Taft Street, Hollywood, FL. 33024 ---- (954) 981 5443

“First-To-5” => $100*

*(Excludes known SCV Pro’s; MM instead)

Ah Corrondo... You remind me so much of myself. I remember doing something similar to this back in the SC2 to get more people to play. I did it a little differently though. I promoted a round robin tournament on the old calibur forums in Orlando. Now, the arcade I played at wouldn't allow me to charge an entry fee so that was a big problem since people wouldn't drive up for a free tourney. I put up $100 bucks for 1st place. I was pleasantly surprised at the turnout.

I wish I lived closer to you. You're one challenging mofo.

Trying to promote offline activity in the Palm Beach-Broward-Dade:

$200* will be awarded to anyone who beats me in a “First-To-10” in SoulCalibur V on PS3 or Xbox360. Award will be available from 8:00-P.M. to 11:00-P.M.… Please inform anyone you know that would be interested.

When: Thursday 2/6/2014

Where: Flippers, 7001 Taft Street, Hollywood, FL. 33024 ---- (954) 981 5443

“First-To-5” => $100*

*(Excludes known SCV Pro’s; MM instead)
This sounds like fun... I'm new to FL and wanted to see if there is an offline scene. I'm rusty as hell but would love to play you. This is coMNlemUnDrstud from your friend's list on psn.

Back