[Florida] lol, Florida thread

This sounds like fun... I'm new to FL and wanted to see if there is an offline scene. I'm rusty as hell but would love to play you. This is coMNlemUnDrstud from your friend's list on psn.
So are you close enough to make it to this venue?

@corrondo I believe my brother already contacted you, but we can't make it this week (or weekdays in general for that matter). I've heard of this "flippers" place before though, do they play Calibur often?

@corrondo I believe my brother already contacted you, but we can't make it this week (or weekdays in general for that matter). I've heard of this "flippers" place before though, do they play Calibur often?
who is your brother?

and to answer your question, no they have a few Tekken players that rarely play. I'm attempting to create a SC home there so no worries if you can make it there. I'm planning to do something in the weekends too so just watch this thread.

yea I did lol, was it 2012 CEO? anyways I already asked and I was told that CEO counts as a major.
Thank you lol

who is your brother?

and to answer your question, no they have a few Tekken players that rarely play. I'm attempting to create a SC home there so no worries if you can make it there. I'm planning to do something in the weekends too so just watch this thread.
me and sinsiter tried to start something back when the game first started and got no hits. you should see our post maybe 20 or 30 pages back.

Anybody from the pensacola (or nearby) FL area? Looking to get into this game and was wondering if there was anyone out here

Anybody from the pensacola (or nearby) FL area? Looking to get into this game and was wondering if there was anyone out here
Hmmm.

I'm here in FWB. From what I can tell, around these parts people mainly play Marvel, sometimes AE. I visit FullSchedule's place once every two weeks to play AE offline.

I'm not able to host, but if you're on PSN you can PM me and we can schedule some online matches. Should be a nice five bars...

Please come to CEO if you can. SC cats are some pretty chill people.

Hmmm.

I'm here in FWB. From what I can tell, around these parts people mainly play Marvel, sometimes AE. I visit FullSchedule's place once every two weeks to play AE offline.

I'm not able to host, but if you're on PSN you can PM me and we can schedule some online matches. Should be a nice five bars...

Please come to CEO if you can. SC cats are some pretty chill people.
Thanks. That's what I'm noticing, people just play marvel with occasional AE out here. I'm actually going to CEO but mainly for injustice. I will probably end up entering SC as well just for fun since I will still be pretty new

Back