= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatsu

[14] Master
Ok, that's teh deal
I'm too lazy to write a decent presentation, and to lazy to create specific areas
So i will just drop here my stuff... originals, recreations, guest, recolors and so on
Basically is all stuff still at beta level, many things are yet changed since i made the pics... i will post updates probably
Every possible shit end up here, enjoy :D

============= UPDATE (3-3-2012) ============
direct link to all my images here, so if you think to have missed something (every page of this thread got updates!) you can give a look here!
http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=gek83
Thanks to all for the nice support!
==============================================

Let's go

Sieg 3p
scaled.php

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/soulcalibur13x.png
soulcalibur9.png

Ivy 3p (still working to add details, but i love the medusa idea for her)
soulcalibur6.png

soulcalibur8.png

soulcalibur5.png

Zwei 3p
soulcalibur30.png

soulcalibur31.png

soulcalibur33.png

Voldo 3p
soulcalibur26.png

soulcalibur3.png

soulcalibur1.png

Rock's return!
soulcalibur15.png

soulcalibur14.png

soulcalibur16.png

Gatsu (from Berserk)
soulcalibur39.png

soulcalibur41.png

Kratos 1p & 2p (yeah yeah i know,but give it a look,i believe is the best you can see around. I'm still working on the body paint, stickers limit is a bitch)
soulcalibur37.png

soulcalibur35.png

soulcalibur18.png

soulcalibur19.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, specially the first three.

I have also made an armored Krator and looks almost the same (was about to upload it now)

I love Zwei's 3P outfit. The coat matches him really well.
Thanks.
I like you appreciate i,because is the only definitive 3p of these

Sieg 3p is still on working,before this there was 2 very different versions and i "merged" them,but i'm still not 100% sure about the actual one. The first version got a way better and visible emblem, but new colours and belts crossed on the center killed it a lil bit so i've chosen a smaller one more side positioned. But i think i wanto recover the old one in some way :D

Ivy 3p need some sticker decoration on the tunic, i'm waiting to unlock more stickers and see what i get (i'm lvl 61,still 38 levels to get). Nothing exagerate,want keep it simple, but as now is to flat

Voldo 3p is yet definitive,but that colour scheme is too much: strong-rich-complex design AND strong-rich-complex colour scheme give too much to the eye to read. Give him that Venice carnival flashiness was the point,but so much disturb the line

Zwei 3p i like it as it is :D

ps: you guys have problems see the pic?

Those are the best Kratos CaS' I have seen so far.
Siegfrieds 3P reminds me of King Arthur from that British TV show named Merlin.

good medusa/ivy. i'm using this thread to ask what you use to make the screenshots? (maybe there is some kind of guide-thread)

good medusa/ivy. i'm using this thread to ask what you use to make the screenshots? (maybe there is some kind of guide-thread)
is a Ps3 thing

on creation mode
press start -> visualize
rotate/zoom the image as you wish
press PS button (the central one with playstation logo)
go on images -> capture screenshot

Your works here can be very inspiring for many, myself included. This may also apply to the character designs you did a while back. Thanks for sharing these and great job. Seeing your Siegfried 3P makes me wish they brought back his SC3 2P, like they did with Cervantes.

Thanks,too generous :D

BTW,next wave!

Hilde 3p (i fucking love this,at begin was supposed to be an big moustached male CaS with Hilde style, but then i said "Why not Hilde's 3p?"; Still i've to work on soften a lil bit colours,but aside that is 100% finished)
soulcalibur17.png

soulcalibur15.png

soulcalibur16.png

Raph 3p (LOL pimpish Raph! I was on the mood to create something to troll peoples... but,since i'm teh fucking Gatsu even on trolling i must be elite :D The sunglasses is so obviously out of place, but give to the deal with it factor an over 9000 boost)
soulcalibur12.png

soulcalibur9.png

soulcalibur11.png

soulcalibur10.png

Mitsu 3p (simple, but dat badass level don't left space to add stuff. Absolutely one of my most used online)
soulcalibur14.png

soulcalibur13.png

Sieg 3p *updated (i know,left the yellow-red combination for the way weaker light red-dark red steal something from the previous one, but is needed to make stronger the emblem. I may search some evolution again,but as now i'm relatively satisfied with it)
soulcalibur8.png

soulcalibur7.png

Ivy 3p *updated (added pattern that give more detail and vicious look, and less flat CaS feeling)
soulcalibur6.png

Agrippa (from Shadow of Rome. Wow, that was something...The Gladiator Capcom (the TRUE Capcom,not the actual west-lover faggy one) style??? Fuck yeah)
soulcalibur4h.png

soulcalibur3b.png

Raoh (from Hokuto No Ken. If you're of my generation you know that he's THE badassery :D)
soulcalibur1.png

soulcalibur2.png

A small detail, but if you haven't noticed, if you compare the sticker Schwarzwind emblem to the one on the gate from Ancient Citadel's stage, it's actually flipped horizontally. If you want to be nitpicky about this detail, then I'm letting you know.

A small detail, but if you haven't noticed, if you compare the sticker Schwarzwind emblem to the one on the gate from Ancient Citadel's stage, it's actually flipped horizontally. If you want to be nitpicky about this detail, then I'm letting you know.
Thank you, i will fix it
No detail is too small :D

Raph 3p (LOL pimpish Raph! I was on the mood to create something to troll peoples... but,since i'm teh fucking Gatsu even on trolling i must be elite :D The sunglasses is so obviously out of place, but give to the deal with it factor an over 9000 boost)
soulcalibur12.png

soulcalibur9.png

soulcalibur11.png

soulcalibur10.png
This is probably one of the best uses for the wonder jacket I've ever seen (and I usually hate that shit). I think I'll try to make something out of it now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back