= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brucege in the mirror thread given me the idea of do a carnival mask cas, but i'm end up do 4 :D
There will be kinda OT so i post it here

just a preview, at some point i will probably take decent pics of each one
fee4au.png

Team Venice ftw :D

As someone who loves masquerades, clowns and mardi gras and harlequins and carnivals and circuses and all that..
oh my god they're beautiful! I love these!

I really want to make something in this kinda style for Tira (I think her fighting style/personality has a cool creepy circus/carny vibe)

Starting in SC4 I would just make a Harley Quinn vibe out of the Jester clothes, heh. Very simplistic. n.n;
I definitely want to try this for Tira now (i need to unlock more stuff though)

Again, I love your works n.n

Voldo may have found a clan with these carnival guys. They remind me of SCV Voldo's 2p.

Thanks to brucege and Gatsu, I think I may have to expand on Disco Jim's outfits sometime. He'll wear 5 different theme outfits: Asian Mix, Elegant European, Mother Russia, 'MURRICA, and of course Disco Twist(aka his traditional outfit).

I'm inspired to make some sort of Acting/Circus troupe with some more off-the-wall fighting styles.
Remember the Dancer Class from SCIII? Stuff like that :D

You should put the troll face guy up in the corner with his thumbs up! Oh and how did you make the troll guy's face and the Spartan plume guy's head? Still haven't figured that out.

1-Oh and how did you make the troll guy's face

2-and the Spartan plume guy's head?

1- use the japanese fatty face mask , start giving it dark gold to light gold shade.
then 4 stickers: the mouth is enlarged with a number "1" vertical reversed, then the butterfly,then a vertical reversed star on the forehead and then something on the chin that cover the "1" lower half
3D gadgets: the head is inside a purple cylinder, then the 2 other Golden decorations you can easy recognize, the "purple ring" around the mask is made colouring the cogwheel with the right texture

2- Blue dude is far less a mystery than it can seem.
Gold mask coloured black, gold decoration sticker (it was the hawk-like black one), then a white reversed star all over, then a sticker to make the lips black and at the end a big black number "0" togive the mask that oval shape.
Golden eagle sticker for the hat, and colour with textures the metal piece of the centurion plume to have a little gold part where it connect with the hat on the front. The pointy tip just cover the skull of the pirate hat,leave visible the wings.
His head is just inside a 3D gadget sphere, colored to match with the neck item

That's the best tutorial i can give with my italian engrish, i hope is clear :D

1- use the japanese fatty face mask , start giving it dark gold to light gold shade.
then 4 stickers: the mouth is enlarged with a number "1" vertical reversed, then the butterfly,then a vertical reversed star on the forehead and then something on the chin that cover the "1" lower half
3D gadgets: the head is inside a purple cylinder, then the 2 other Golden decorations you can easy recognize, the "purple ring" around the mask is made colouring the cogwheel with the right texture

2- Blue dude is far less a mystery than it can seem.
Gold mask coloured black, gold decoration sticker (it was the hawk-like black one), then a white reversed star all over, then a sticker to make the lips black and at the end a big black number "0" togive the mask that oval shape.
Golden eagle sticker for the hat, and colour with textures the metal piece of the centurion plume to have a little gold part where it connect with the hat on the front. The pointy tip just cover the skull of the pirate hat,leave visible the wings.
His head is just inside a 3D gadget sphere, colored to match with the neck item

That's the best tutorial i can give with my italian engrish, i hope is clear :D
Stunning work. I can easily figure the rest out myself. Thanks, man.

Ah, in final version Ed have less pink skin tone, but whatever

Wow great Full Metal Alchemist stuff @Gatsu.... Amazing work as always! Hey, can you create the homunculus Lust too?
Let's see, if i do a second round i will probably do Scar, Lust and Mustang

But was it the normal FMA or FMA Brotherhood? Either way, fantastic stuff. That Alphonse!
I've found a page that stream all episodes of both, for some style reason i chosen to start with the older one... many times i find more stylish the old chunky anime style compared to the more polished modern one.
Same like with Berserk, as much the new OAVs are awesome and crazy good, they kinda missed a little bit the spirit compared to the more "dirty" anime episodes... i don't know if i explain it, i see the OAV as clearly better but still in the process something got lost

Will probably see brotherhood too in future, but before i'm going to recover something else that for one reason or another i missed in the past. I've still the second half of Montecristo that wait me, or maybe Ushio and Tora OAVs

Ah no I totally get what you mean - There's a nostalgic feel to it, kinda like listening to a vinyl over a CD. CD's don't have that crinkle to them that makes a vinyl feel so, enticing? The cleaner it looks the more it approached Uncanny Valley, not that animé has to worry much about that.

Brotherhood has a much better story though, and some far cooler characters. If you don't love Olivier than I'll eat a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back