= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aslatiel could drop the non-mask version maybe? Like, I get the point of it but, eh.
Well even if it was non-guaranteed drop from red pantom you face once in the entire game i will still be pissed :D

Btw just killed him yesterday in my run with my second character, he have a mask too :(

This is my first post on this thread, even though I have been reading it since it first started, but could you by any chance make this bamf?
zlCfzR9PiHwo_6Htoe.jpeg

I envy you gatsu all the time, you make everything look perfect :O how dose gatsu do it :(, I really want try make my ganondorf look like yours, T-T Grrrrr, anyways, got some news, about smash bros, we got a new character, palutena! and oh try and make her too :P

screen-1.jpg

Last edited:
Agree, N did an awesome E3 that can be called E3 (my post was after Sony, Ms,Ubi,Ea conferences), the last true hope for the videogamer
Too bad they are glad to stay outside of the race and WiiU can be only a side-console

Too bad they are glad to stay outside of the race and WiiU can be only a side-console

See, I prefer that approach to be honest. It means that while Sony and MS can have their big pissing match (Our console can launch rockets! And NEVER will) Nintendo can just be all "Oh hey, here's some games you might find fun. Thanks."

Like, sure it's nice to have competition, as that's inevitably going to mean better things for us, but when the difference between consoles is usually "WELL WE GET THIS DLC FIRST!" it's hardly inspiring. I don't care for DLC before a game is released guys, give me a real reason to buy a console.

Bloodborne though.

See, I prefer that approach to be honest. It means that while Sony and MS can have their big pissing match (Our console can launch rockets! And NEVER will) Nintendo can just be all "Oh hey, here's some games you might find fun. Thanks."

Like, sure it's nice to have competition, as that's inevitably going to mean better things for us, but when the difference between consoles is usually "WELL WE GET THIS DLC FIRST!" it's hardly inspiring. I don't care for DLC before a game is released guys, give me a real reason to buy a console.

Bloodborne though.

Eh that's the problem :D

Hate he joke Sony is being with all the blahblah 4tehgamerz, but if the other option is N and lose an entire world of options,this xmas i've still to jump on PS4 as the lesser evil

Wich is a shame because today nobody deserve videogamer's money more than N, wich is the only that actuall give fucks about us... the two giants are still there trying to blowjob dat murican dudebro shit taste lower common denominator

That's the thing
I can hate Sony and all theyr corporation bullshit, made even more hypocrite with all that attempt to cover it with indies... but still is the only way to get everything good third parties will release

Another SF/Capcom fighter? Another SC? Souls games from From? MGS? FFXV? KH3? Next Tales of? A true DMC5 by Itsuno? Fuckton of actual good stylish stuff that will be released in next 4-5 years? Etc etc... is there where i will get these

It's about
Awesome 1st exclusives+few selected 3rd exclusives VS Sometimes good 1st exclusives+few selected 3rd exclusives+the entre fucking 3rd party world

As long i've to chose only one i've to eat theyr bullshit an go with Sony, as soon i can spend money for a 2nd console i will add N

ps: keybard eat letters tday :D

pps: just seen the E3 trailers of Deep Dow and KUF2, both good looking and iirc PS4 exclusives... they did'nt showed during Sony conf but they NEEDED waste 30 fucking minutes of living death with the least charismatic fat guy in suit ever, speaking of nothing and nothing pushing billion of peoples near to suicide. 4tehgamerz fuck them XD

ppps: Lily Bergamo (if you want suffer go see how awesome it look the teaser on yt) cancelled, replaced by Let It Die a dark gritty realistic modern manhunt wannabe horrible bullshit. Oh, F2P microtransitions oriented i've to add.
Lol

pppps: Last Yos pearl, about TLG not at E3... we have to wait when it's ready :D

All these shits and 999 more that i can say... and still i've to go with ps4
So yes i kinda agree with you at respect a lot N integrity... but at the same time i can't stop think how this industry will be more sufferable if WiiU was an actual next gen console (again, even the weakest resolution/power/shortdick one) and i can send sony and murricanbox go fuck themselves without renounce the entire 3rd party world

Yeah I'll be getting a PS4 purely because it just seems like the better option, and has the exclusive I care about. I was always planning on getting a WiiU, so now that it has some games I'm interested in I'll finally put aside the money. MS lose this one imo.

I forgot about Deep Down! There we go then. E3 is all "Look, CARS in a game lookit our CARS and now another shootywar game CARS."

But yeah, N need to get a real hardware push on, though it amuses me that MK8 runs at 1080p, 60fps always whereas Watch_Dogs couldn't manage that. Bless.

New trailer is kinda impressive

Also as said KUF2 aside some shitty korean mmo artistic influence (first KUF was more clean/"pure", imagine dark souls x warhammer) look badass, IF the single player offline campaign is anything near the level of KUF1 for me is already day1/stfu and take my money$

They had the opportunity to play these two with a big fat "exclusive" on it and took some more advantage over MS conf, instead we got 30 years of this
ilda0ggavhsakwyym79a.jpg

Not that we should give fucks about who won penis contest conferences, but is a dramatic example of how far from videogamers these fatsuits are

ps: about resolution/fps... 60fps i doubt will be common this gen for the two big.... is not about power, is about marketing (lol as usual)
If they have enough power to make run something fluid at 60, more often than not they will sacrifice this to make the image "more". More stuff, more full, more filters, more effects, more shit as possible.
Whatever it take to have the best possible static screenshot to sell the game, and if the console struggle move everything who cares, we use suppaPC to do the official trailer! :D
The consumer may end up see how it run on reality when? Youtube hands-on, video-review when is almost out, some demo station at events (but there you can ever play ass-saving card "work in progress")
Basically before peoples actually touch the product you have done your marketing campaign undisturbed

And aside that for whatever reasons casuals love to fap over resolution number more than fps number.
Probably because "1080" sound more impressive feat than "60"
I mean they will not recognize if is 1080, 720 res (or 60, 30 fps), but if ign told you that PS4 got 1080 and Xone can't iz time to fap and scream it all over the internett

N just don't give fucks about chase gritty Hollywood bs realism and are happy just making stuff that look stylistically nice and run fluid. They make games, not stuff made to look good during pre-release months :D

Or you could always... you know, not buy a PS4? As the hype has died off, it has become evident that there is no reason to get one anytime soon. Maybe in 2015. Maybe. It's library is stale, uninspired, mostly shooters, and mostly already available on some other platform. Hell, the Wii U had more games at this point last year than the PS4 does now. The only difference between the two is that Sony has a legion of fanboys buying these consoles in hordes because they managed not to fuck up their launch PR as hard as Xbox did.

If you dislike the direction in which they're going, vote against it with your wallet. Things like KHIII and those two medieval fantasy games you showed prove they're ready to change course if their bullshit dudebro marketing fails. The sad part is that it will probably succeed, because they're appealing to the tasteless masses that can't tell Quake apart from CoD: MW54287. And don't even get me started on these "GTA+1080P+[gimmick]" games like Infamous and Watch_Dogs selling better than Dark Souls on release day.

Nintendo has done their part this E3. If they fail to sell once more, it's the market's fault, not theirs. I'll do my part and support as many of their games as possible, and stick to Wii U + PC this generation.

Ok DD and KUF do look pretty good, though I was hype for DD anyways. Never played KUF so it might be interesting.

But yeah I agree about the whole FPS thing, I just thought it was funny that Ubisoft were making such a big deal about it and then couldn't deliver. Of course, they overmarketed WD as it couldn't get by on it's own assets, seems to me.
But yeah, when I eventually get a PS4 it won't be a while. Heck I only JUST got my PS3, their exclusives just don't hold all that much appeal bar one or two games.

I think i will get it on xmas more than anything because in that period i ever buy something :D

I will probably go with LBP3 (i was into LBP no less than i was into SCV CAS) + Guilty Gear xrd, then Bloodborne will not be SO far. Knowing myself LBP3 can very easy bring me straight to Bloodborn release.
Also KUF2, hoping it got at least half of the awesomeness of KUF1
Then we have TGS in september, even in this shitty period Capcom/Namco will probably announce something

If anything will probably be the first time that i don't sell the old console, USF4 alone will be enough to keep me for months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back