OPyr - The Grinch
Asta- Electric golem-powered xmas tree
Yosh - Ninja snowman
Tira- Befana (epiphany italian lore)
Lei - Helper/Painter
Xiba - Winter kid
Mitsu - Santa's challenger
Hilde - Snow Queen
Maxi - Helper/Made in China (yes, i know)
Voldo - Living xmas decoration
Viola - New Year's Eve
Cervy - Scrooge / A Chistmas Carol
Raph - Jack / Nightmare Before Christmas
Aeon - Mutated Reindeer
Algol - Santa's magic Flying sledge
Elisyum - Angel of xmas
Le Bello - Fake Santa with Fake Beard

dropped:
Pat - was supposed to be Steadfast Tin Soldier. But 22 was close :D
Zwei - was supposed to be another helper (toy factory? probably) but i was closing the pack. Also enough helpers
Natsu - No, because actually fuck natsu
Kilik - was supposed to be some kind of young white-haired Santa apprentice, play on Kilik-EM relation. Weak one
Ivy Alt- was supposed to be hot milfing Santa's wife, but i got the idea after have already done the the helper costume
Cervy Alt - was supposed to be pimp Bad Santa, but i prefer Scrooge idea, add kind of variety (colors specially) and i liked use citations here and there

My faves
Overall- EM, APat, Yosh, Damp
Concepts- Asta, Voldo, Algol, Damp
Parts- Xib lil snowman, Yosh head, Lei stickers/puppet combo, Raph Jack-fro with head-biting teeth, APat ice tear (unexpected), Algol sledge + reindeer legs, Tira's bag

End shit
Had fun making this, using official cast not only was a fun challenge of CaS limits, but allowed to play with SC cast various traits.
Also used fight games dlc theme-packs (recent DOA4 xmas pack) was fun inspiration, something like "Namco don't do shit? Well fuck them and merry xmas"
Lot time a did'nt had fun like that using CaS

Hope everyone got a nice Xmas and good holidays to all!
This has inspired me to try something similar for Halloween.

I guess we can say it was a good run :D

Btw IF (i don't trust the new clown more than i trusted the previous one) i will buy the next SC i'm going to do a new one, restart from zero :D

Until that day i greet all those that during months and months keep returned here every time, i hope it was fun to you all as it was for me

See ya everyone!

ps: yeah today i'm nostalgic, proof is that i did this shit :D
nights_into_dreams_by_damodega-d80d5y0.jpg

Last edited:
Nights CAS is a tempting idea. The music from Nights into dreams OST is very enchanting. Favorite one is Splash Garden.....oh dear I got carried away..

Great! We even got some new faces around here since you last visited. A couple of really promising designers, and a couple really, really weird ones. As mod, I can't play favorites, but if you were to put some people in their places, I wouldn't stop it :P

Release date for Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns, and news about a possible Soulcalibur VI and consider me satisfied for at least the rest of the year.

Is official, i am a fucking wizard from future

Cestus;10283838 said:
Speaking about who i believe have really high chances to be in:

KEN- I hope his alt is this :D
ken_street-fighter_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Because i hope they change his basic standard design, to push him a lil bit more far from Ryu

Some design keypoints must stay, or they ruin the iconic image of the character... example blond kinda long hairs, red main color etc
I will like if they make him with usual large red karate pants and black belt, but with something more western/modern as top piece, maybe
Fixgear-Technical-Basic-Compression-Tights-MMA-Golf-Baseball-Softball-Running-Cycling-Tops-Shirts-Gym-Workout-Fitness.jpg

or
Men-Body-Compression-Base-Layer-Sport-Vest-Brand-Tank-Top-Hot-Dry-Tight-MMA-Bodybuilding-Basketball.jpg

It will make his design line more heavy on the legs section, wich can work nice to show that he's the kicks shoto.
Also i will like they rework a lil bit hair too, maybe an high ponytail
2743931PC012_Real_Albacete.jpg

This imho will push him more far from Ryu and show that time passed, but he will keep look like iconic Ken

This was days and days ago :D

NEW Ken Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back