Halloween...?

I will be doing nothing on this day because there's nothing fun to do on this day except chill and do nothing. Nothing exciting.

Hopefully go to the bar with a friend in costume. If that doesn't happen, I'll probably just play games.

284712_238994762798340_100000634540155_793914_2422859_n.jpg

'Sup

honestly, i'm jaded on halloween. i'll probably end up dressing up because i have no other choice, but i don't really get into it. people think it is awesome to have a halloween birthday. yay, ghosts. yay, candy. yay, parties.

on the plus side, when i was in college and younger it was awesome because i was 100% guaranteed to have a fun party to go to on my b-day. as i got older and took out all my friends over and over again, i have grown jealous, though. what i want is a "happy birthday" from a couple close friends, a night at a good bar listening to music, buddies who drag me out and take me home and a retirement at my house in pajamas eating what i want and watching a movie or shitfaced and passed out on the floor like a normal birthday. this can't ever happen, though. i honestly haven't had a straight birthday party since i was like 6. don't get me wrong, i've thrown and attended massive multi-keg halloween parties that have been awesome, but my b-day has always taken a second seat.

this year, i'll fantasize about my chill bday and get drug to like 6 giant parties, one after another, so that i can wait in line for 20 minutes to get a keg beer and forcefully interact with strangers even though i just wanna get shitbombed in some sort of security blanket. either that, or i'll let my friends all do it without me and sit at home. same thing that happens every halloween.

what i want is a "happy birthday" from a couple close friends, a night at a good bar listening to music, buddies who drag me out and take me home and a retirement at my house in pajamas eating what i want and watching a movie or shitfaced and passed out on the floor like a normal birthday. this can't ever happen, though. i honestly haven't had a straight birthday party since i was like 6. don't get me wrong, i've thrown and attended massive multi-keg halloween parties that have been awesome, but my b-day has always taken a second seat.

this year, i'll fantasize about my chill bday and get drug to like 6 giant parties, one after another, so that i can wait in line for 20 minutes to get a keg beer and forcefully interact with strangers even though i just wanna get shitbombed in some sort of security blanket. either that, or i'll let my friends all do it without me and sit at home. same thing that happens every halloween.

I kinda hate society's opinion on how you're supposed to spend your birthday. My last birthday a friend brought over a coconut/chocolate cake and some beers then three of us played some scrabble, some settlers of cataan and half an argument filled game of monopoly. And I was fine with it. But apparently, I should feel guilty about it because cool people have 50 "friends" over for a miniature rave. My condolences on your birthday's date then amigo.

I kinda hate society's opinion on how you're supposed to spend your birthday. My last birthday a friend brought over a coconut/chocolate cake and some beers then three of us played some scrabble, some settlers of cataan and half an argument filled game of monopoly. And I was fine with it. But apparently, I should feel guilty about it because cool people have 50 "friends" over for a miniature rave. My condolences on your birthday's date then amigo.

That's what me and my buddies do now a days, we just go to my pals house and play board games. I have more fun just kicking back arguing about rules to a board game and blatantly trying to form alliances while playing monopoly so another friend doesn't win. I stopped going out to bars since it just became routine and my bar hopping friends only want to get shitfaced at the bar.

For Halloween I plan on just kicking back, maybe hang out with the non drinking friends and just have a gay ole time.

probably have band practice since it is my 7 year anniversary... for my guitar playing! But I don't know yet. I want to go to a party or something.

I'll probably be random Akatsuki member 6122 again for halloween. this time I'll rock the tiger mask with it instead of the korean dance mask with the dread wigs....

i'll be...turning 28 on halloween. :D

we are same age :D

--------------------------------
Roommates are hosting a halloween party on the 29th. (3 floors/Dexter theme)
I already ordered my PANDA costume (full body)
Scare lil kids while handing out candy on the 31th.

^_^

Back