Happy Halloween!

TagYouRPregnant

Team Ceddy Bear! ♥
What yall got planned for this years Halloween?
What are you going to dress up as? Ect ect.

I hope yall have a safe Halloween if you celebrate it or not. :)

One word of advice for Halloween: If you are going to play that scare tactic where, for example, you place yourself in a coffin near the front entrance of your home for Trick-or-Treaters, make sure you don't scare any black people... they tend to punch you in the face as their first reflex (they gots ninja quickness). Believe me, one of my friend's buddy's brother got a black eye for it o_O.

One word of advice for Halloween: If you are going to play that scare tactic where, for example, you place yourself in a coffin near the front entrance of your home for Trick-or-Treaters, make sure you don't scare any black people... they tend to punch you in the face as their first reflex (they gots ninja quickness). Believe me, one of my friend's buddy's brother got a black eye for it o_O.

ya true dat:

Well, I'm dressed up as a Michelangelo lol.
While my little sister dresses up as Wolverine.
I'm just gonna make sure she trick or treats and have a good time.
Happy halloween, 8wayrunners.

Luna P from sailor moon!
Photo096.jpg

Happy Halloween to everyone, like it or not.
My plans started on Thursday night, got drunk (super-drunk) and had a mild hangover. This was at a homies kick-back. Last night went to a party, got super drunk again and I'm suffering from a hangover. Those were my plans, lol, tonight- going to kick it with my girl and friends, and we're getting drunk, at least I am for sure.

Partay, get fucked up, drunk Calibur afterwards.

I think I'm the worst at that. I tried playing against HK575 and Jaimehuezo last night, drunk, and I did have a 5win streak- but my Astaroth couldn't maintain.

Happy Halloween to everyone, like it or not.
My plans started on Thursday night, got drunk (super-drunk) and had a mild hangover. This was at a homies kick-back. Last night went to a party, got super drunk again and I'm suffering from a hangover. Those were my plans, lol, tonight- going to kick it with my girl and friends, and we're getting drunk, at least I am for sure.

daaamn fool, it never stops lol. Your drunk ass playiing tonight? Sheeit, i just may go buy a couple of 40oz on the way home from work today, and we'll have a drunk ass sc4 room open lol. Who else down thats got a mic?

My plans for halloween... Get dressed up as a carls jr employee and go to work from 4-9pm. LOL SCARY HUH??? :O

I've got my Halloween turkey in the oven right now. I hope everyone else is being festive.

Ten godamn kids.

I swear they don't even try anymore.

Back