Happy Halloween!

HPY HWEEN GAIZ! n.n Ishimaru, Kira, Xeph, Amanda, Yojimbo, Alex, Party Wuff, D-Rhythm, King Robert, Gaza, & anybody else I missed.

I'm not saying "Happy Halloween" to you because I want to, I'm saying it because I have an obligation to do so. Don't get full yourself because I liked your post, it was just some whimsical obligation.

#man tsundere

I'm not saying "Happy Halloween" to you because I want to, I'm saying it because I have an obligation to do so. Don't get full yourself because I liked your post, it was just some whimsical obligation.

#man tsundere
BULLSHIT YOSHI! ITS OUT OF LOVE! n.n I kid... lol How could I forgot the about the Koko Yoshi. My bad, bud. Next time, I'll offer a virtual bro hug & bro fist.

Last edited:
Got myself a hot date-

halloween chick.jpg

Nah, I'm kidding. I gotta work that night. :(

Last edited:
Oh, just found it odd that you were wishing people a happy halloween today :)

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!! >:D got 410 pieces of candy, got 583 last year, this was a pretty good year!! =]

Now cause of all this candy I'm suddenly gonna be diabetic for a week.. O_o!
I myself scared a bunch of people like crazy. Made some chick rage quit, made people do u-turns, & made some trick or treaters go a different path. I was the usual (Death) & I had a big ass kitchen knife with blood all over it. Holding it like how the scream mask guy would hold his. Approaching you slowly.... n.n Sometimes I would run at the people, that or hide behind something & do some jump scares or stalk people behind them slowly.

After that I headed toward some haunted houses where I got my picture taken, because some old guy was surprised how big I am (Touch DEX's Bod, will YOU!?). Shit was a little sudden, but I did it anyway. I fell on my gut, entering the haunted house because I was so dizzy from a spinning green tunnel. I don't know what it is about haunted houses, but people can never seem to set a perfect trap to scare me. I would notice shit before it happens. There was one time they got me good though. Fucker popped out of no where from the walls & I got scurred like a little bitch. Screaming for a bit, I was like "RAAAAAGHHH, GOT..... DAMNIT..." <~~ wuss I held my heart for a bit, taking a break, leaning up against the wall. It wasn't a person either it was a decoration.

After that I whent to a Halloween party.
Zombie Cakes.png

Best Halloween night! & I would love to go on a scare some more. Halloween=#1 favorite holiday for life.

I treat halloween like Christmas in the sense I just like to spread some good will. Didn't carve any pumpkins this year, but I did hand out candy. I like to pass out the big bars. Had some left over so I gave some to the neighbors. Scared the neighbor completely unintentionally. Didn't mean to surprise the guy but we had a good laugh over it as soon as he realized I was the neighbor and not a psycho killer.

Halloween is the shit, sir. To travel through the ruination of horror, to see the thunder & rainy skies, big ass full moons, dark haunted houses, & ghosts, pumpkins, witches, vampires, & spiders around the premises of horror with a touch of piano organs playing & scary laughter, with blood on walls & doors & shit. Zombies coming out graves, GIGANTIC spiders on roofs, bitches screaming with terror from jump scares, & black ass cats treading the streets out of random.

ALL THIS! ....only to be gifted with a fuckin piece of candy. XD The atmosphere of Halloween is home to the great lord DEX.

Witch made cookies of recees/snickers/& other chocolatey chunks. Pumpkin cookies with orange frosting. Pumpkin pies with whip cream. Pumpkin Egg Nog with pumpkin spice. Vampire ice cream of red blood (strawberry or cherry, I don't fukin know). Witch & Zombie made cup cakes, in Halloween festivals with ghost/horror movies & scary dream telling & scary camp fire stories while eating big ass bags of candy & titanoboa strings of liquorish candies.

Scary death tunnels to travel through. Abandon hospitals, schools, mansions, & asylums to walk through. To be chased inside by Slenderman, ghosts, zombies & other monsters with butcher knives & chainsaws. & much, much, more.

I could sleep like a baby to the horror of rain & thunder, by the way. My number one favorite weather of all. The smells of it is unbelievably good to the nose of DEX.

Last edited:
Back