HBFS-30 All New Arcade Button

milkshark

[08] Mercenary
Hi! Game geeks! I am Pei, a FTG Gamer. I would be honored to introduce you the ALL NEW BUTTON of Arcade Stick----"HBFS-30".
onepice.gif

I play FTG about 20 years.
So recently I play SSF4AE.
In fact, I prefer non-mainstream fighting game. (^_^)
Although my fighting skills are not the best,but I have been very interested in the custom Arcade Stick.

The reason for the development of "HBFS-30".
Because I played Street Fighter one night last year, and play too excited.
One thing people would be aware , beat the button(SANWA OBFS-30) in the excitement, the sound is very loud.
The noise by beat the button, completely disturb the sleep quality of the finance minister of my home.
Immediately condemned by my wife !
After that, I know if I do not solve this problem, one day my Arcade Stick will be blocked.
Therefore, I started looking for ways to get the button to be quiet.

After several experiments; Finally, I get the two methods.

1.Replace the micro switch:
I found Cherry MX micro-switch(redstem) is more sensitive than the the SANWA micro-switch, only 45g operations force. And longer life. In the specification, like the high-end the SANWA RG button.
With Cherry MX has many different characteristics of the micro switch, like the keyboard replaced in accordance with customary.
4switch-002.jpg

ComparisonChart.jpg

2.Add the cushion:
I redesigned the internal structure of the button, eliminating the impact of beat button parts, to avoid the noise.
and HBFS-30 with a high specification sound-absorbing pad, further reducing the noise generated.
showGIF01.gif

Please refer some posts of my research process.( in Chinese ^_^)
Cherry MX in OBSF-30, beyond the RG?
Silencer button R & D experience
CherryMX button Part II ---- test for the prototype Beta V1.0

If HBFS-30 makes you feel excited, I sincerely invite you to finance HBFS-30 production plan.
The HBFS-30 has developed and made using in, which shows its well function and stable performance.
Now, we are raising amount of funding for HBFS-30's production plan on Indiegogo.

To thank you for your full support and funding, we will provide you the highest priority and the most favorable commodity pre-order in accordance with the amount of your funding. When the funding plan is completed you will be the first to get our first batch of production HBFS-30.

HBFS-30 THE ALL NEW ARCADE BUTTON WITH CHERRY MX KEYSWITCH

Our goal is $ 8,000.

This project is "All or Nothing" - if we don't meet our Goal, we can't produce and send out the HBFS-30 (your contribution will be refunded). So, please get your friends involved!

Thank you for your funding!!

If you have any questions,ask your questions here.^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2012/08/07 Update
Hey Guys!
We got HBFS-30 actual test from Taiwan players.
and sound comparison with OBSF-30.
Check it !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/08/11 Update

Hi, guys.
We have an important update.
You must check it!

We canceled QUICK CONNECT WIRE.
And We try to do something better.
HBFS30_socket.gif

Therefore, we design a new Adapter socket for the Cherry MX a switch.
Through Adapter socket will be easier to install and to replace HBFS-30.
It is compatible with existing female terminal.
You do not have to change your wiring system.
Replace HBFS-30 just like replace a new OBSF-30.

If you have to participate HBFS-30 fund-raising, or you are planning to join.
We will not charge you any extra fees.

But Adapter socket has really raised our production costs.
So we will raise the MSRP of HBFS-30, after the fund-raising.

Now join the funded Campaign is most favorable.
Please share it to your friends!

Finally,
Because an Adapter socket is equal to 2 Quick Connect Wires.
Therefore, we adjusted the contents of Perks.

The Novice:
15 Quick Connect Wires > 8 Adapter sockets

The Professional:
20 Quick Connect Wires > 10 Adapter sockets

The Master:
30 Quick Connect Wires > 15 Adapter sockets

The Monster:
120 Quick Connect Wires > 60 Adapter sockets

You Akuma !!:
250 Quick Connect Wires > 125 Adapter sockets

socket01.jpg

socket02.jpg

Thanks for your attention!
I hop you will like it !! ^_^
If you want to change anything, please send me a message.

I gotta get these ASAP. My wife complains all the time that she can hear my arcade stick all the way in the bedroom while trying to sleep lol.

What exactly is operating travel and total travel?

Plus alittle more information regarding how long it might take to receive the buttons or refunded if doesn't work out would be appreciated! Thanks

I would be willing to write an accurate English translation for your description of the buttons if you would be willing to compensate me with shipping costs for the buttons.

A little big of gramatical adjustment will go a long way in getting your point across.

what a nice way to add a silencer to a pistol.

...and so I heard you've already reached beyond the $8000 limit congrats.

Hopefully these will be available as an option for the Hitbox.

Hopefully these will be available as an option for the Hitbox.

Agreed. That's the downside of having a controller made up of nothing but buttons, and the noise can get pretty loud even during normal, relaxed play.

Looking forward to hearing more good news on this.

You know, maybe I'm just not understanding properly, but is it really the switch mechanism in the button that makes the most noise? Or is it the plastic hitting plastic when the button bottoms out in the housing from depressing the button the full distance (like most normal people do)? I mean, who presses a button just hard enough to engage the switch, but not hard enough to bottom it out?

I never really paid much attention. When I used a stick, it was the stick that made the horrendous dead-wakening noise, and my hitbox now isn't really that loud that I've bothered to notice. I'll have to look when I get home.

Edit: Nevermind, I see there's a sound absorbing pad to deal with that too. Nice.

Back