Hello, I'm new here!

Welcome to the site!! Be sure to check out the Soul Arena for characters questions. Teach Me Thread should still be open. Their are lots of people willing to help here. Message me if you have any other questions.
See you around
Edit: Also check the Create A Soul section for CaS ideas.

Welcome to 8WR :D

Here are some links for stuff you seem to be interested in:
Casual forums
Soul Arenas
CaS

As Gaza said, there's always someone around to help, so don't be afraid to just jump in there and get chatting. Hope you have fun, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions/issues.

hey justin! welcome to 8wayrun! i noticed that you are from PA and i wanted to let you know about the next tournament in Philly NEC. its ran on the first weekend of december and is a 2 day event where various fighting games are being played. NEC is usually one of the biggest tournaments every year for soul calibur in the US. although you say you like to play just for fun, i would still strongly suggest you come hang out! come out and introduce yourself and we will make sure you will have a fun time at NEC. even if you're concerned about doing poorly, i would still recommend you go. i myself am not the greatest player and don't have any real shot of winning but you still get to play a lot of games even if you don't get very far in the tournament. if you decide to go say hi! just look for some idiot in a hot dog suit and introduce yourself!

Greetings guys, I'm a newcomer on this site. My name is Justin Matthews, I own both SCIV and SCV. I also enjoy having fun at online matches and creating characters just for amusement, I'm just a guy who just plays for fun.

Enjoy your stay man. Feel free to ask me any questions if you want.

Back