Help and advice please

FlashHarry

[09] Warrior
Hello :)

I am currently trying to figure out the clothes for my barbarian female character, Una. I am reasonable happy with her first clothes, but not the second, but the first set they aren't so great for the extreme cold. I got the idea for her as a Conan like barbarian, and I thinkt he first suit is okay for this, but I'm having an unexpected amount of trouble doing something very different but still barabrian for the second. :( I have lots of male northern barbarian types with kilts and axes and so on, but this girl for some reason, no cooperation...

So please do help me^_____^

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png

problem is too much layers of clothes make characters look fat :D
random hints
-try steal some muscle mass from your 2p
-chose one: upper layer or mid layer, both give you fattyness
-don't exagerate with the fur, you got the scarf,the shoulderpads,the helmet... that's ok,maybe you don't need the fur jacket
-gloves and boots don't match so well together,but with a lil colour fix boots can fit with the helmet. So maybe you can change the gloves
-Find a way to "exagerate", 1p got strange hairs, big muscles, she's barbarian-style naked... she work. The 2p is a lil more "weak"

Than you, kind Gatsu! :)
I think now I can make her work, I have tried a little of what you say allready and allready she looks a better :D

Back