Help with Maplestory downloader

Who plays Maplestory!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireroses

[09] Warrior
Opened a new account. I can't install my game because it says , "Pando Media Booster cannot be started. Aborting." If anyone plays Maplestory,Please help !

P.S: If someone asks about the FAQ can't find a topic about it.

If you value your life, you'll take this as a sign from God and turn back now.

^ This

Seriously, MapleStory is a trap. Neat concept, disappointing execution. The community is terrible (given the fact it's F2P), the economy is terrible (since it's practically run by the terrible community) and the gameplay gets old fast as the balance between classes is horrible.

If you value your life, you'll take this as a sign from God and turn back now.

lol, maplestory sucksssss, i don't think you would want to be in a community full of douchebags and account-hackers.

the only thing that was fun was the broken-ass archer jumpshots.

Haha you want to play on an official maple story server.

Sorry for laughing at you.

Your issue with installing and everything may be due to GameGuard being a retarded piece of shit - which is common.

Check a topsite like xtremetop100 or something and find a good private server with boosted rates and things like that. None of them are as good as the one I GM'd for was, we got shut down because of a C&D from Nexon (we were one of the first two servers to start - the other server owners have actually been taken to court by Nexon for development of the private server software), but there's some gems around.

Most people play on FinalStory, which runs on the version .55 globalMS client - they should have a download link.

If you need any help, just post. I guess I can try to help.

I'm glad I quit this crappy excuse of a game.

Maple Story is one of the worst MMORPGs I've ever played/seen.>:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back