Hilde: Video / Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Hilde' started by Ceirnian, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Runis

Runis Doom Combo is Back!

Cedric plays Viola now, I'm the Hilde SA who actually plays Hilde. But Cedric and Rob are the ones who are ingrained into the game (Hat and Scarf - I need to make a Hilde with an Aussie Flag sticker or something ^_^;;;)
    Pocky-Yoshi and Azazel like this.
  2. Kevin

Kevin [10] Knight

Mine
    darkwings13 likes this.
  3. feelmylance

feelmylance aka IconicEye

First time on ranked. This match made me jump for joy, lol. Look at the final round timer count!
  4. Azazel

Azazel [09] Warrior

PSN:
    AzazelSC
    nice nice, wish I could upload my Hilde, but there is no way I can :(
  5. Hussler

Hussler Hilde SA Mod

Me vs SilentWall
    Online Casuals - Hussler (Hilde) vs SilentWall (Aeon)
  6. Haitian_Sensei

Haitian_Sensei [03] Disciple

I need to understand everything I did wrong, besides dropping combos.
    • Premium Supporter

WARUI_NE .

honestly you should work on your whiff punishing....
    also I think you can be way more aggressive if you use more 66K...Im not a fan of turtle hilde
  7. Runis

I'm actually the opposite to warui and think against asta you might want to space him a little more, kinda sit at the range where his throws will whiff (and with asta this is much further than normal) but you can still reach him with 66A. I like to force asta into using his spacing game because Hilde's is better (22B beats most long range spacing horizontals.) But I agree with Bubbles in that you need more 66K.
    When asta does get in, you have to start interrupting him. 2A+B is good because it tech crouches and knocks down and Asta isn't really a punish character so -16 doesn't really mean too much. You also need to use 22A a bit more (22AA if they just never duck, but if they learn to duck go back to 22A with only sometimes doing 22AA) at mid range people shouldn't be stepping against Hilde, her [A+B] is a scary anti-step tool as is 6AK~A_B(only doing the B on a CH confirm and the A on a NC confirm).
  8. Haitian_Sensei

I'm a turtle kind of guy. As for Asta, his grab range threw me off. Also, I'm not use to the range of axe and his 66B destroys me. I never played SC before this so I'm new to all the matches. Thanks for the feedback guys.
  9. Haitian_Sensei

Forget all the other matches and tell me what I did wrong against Mitsurugi. I really want to get better so I can do alright at 8 on the Break.
  10. Haitian_Sensei

I apologize in advance if you consider this as spamming.
  11. Runis

You let him step too much. Once you saw he wanted to step around, stop him with [A+B]. if you want to step vs Hilde and get caught by this, that's a nasty combo you just ate for wanting to move around. also throw in 66A's and some 22A's to stop him also. Always skill check to see if they're the type that loves to tech after a C3A air KND or stay on ground type. if they like to stay down, use 44K to get oki, otherwise time a CE and make them eat 95 for being stupid.
  12. Haitian_Sensei

His stepping was giving me a lot of trouble. Is there any particular moves that I should look for when I'm fighting against him? I still don't understand half of the cast's normals or BE's. Also, I don't know how to punish a tech with a CE. I've tried and failed every time. I wish I could get more footage of better Hilde's so I can watch. I'm more of a visual person.
  13. Azazel

Azazel [09] Warrior

PSN:
    AzazelSC
    A+B anti step, learn it, love it.
  14. Haitian_Sensei

I didn't know how good it was.
  15. Azazel

Azazel [09] Warrior

PSN:
    AzazelSC
    the move alone is not that good, is easy to get punish if you don't use it right but for stopping opponents that like to step a lot is a great tool.
  16. Haitian_Sensei

It's all I need to stop dudes from stepping so much. Thanks for the info fellas.
  17. Haitian_Sensei

I don't know if he's good with Hilde anymore but here's Shen Yuan's Hilde. There's only two matches of Hilde action.
  18. seyfer

seyfer [10] Knight

Here I bring the first volume of my little project.

19. HCDr_Zealon

HCDr_Zealon [01] Neophyte

Some gameplay of myself, enjoy.