Hottest Gamer of the year 2014

Who is the hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Back on topic. Alex cheats. Nothing but guys voting. Alex scared. Alex scared. Alex scared. Why not make a poll on whether or not people actually think you cheated, Alex? You should make it anonymous too since I'm sure some of your friends don't want to rat you out publicly. I knew you would do nothing but try to confuse the issue instead of dealing with it like a man. Your last words to me last time were, "And don't ever bring up that cheating shit ever again." well, I did, and this is the best you can do. Alex, you're in danger. You're painting yourself into a corner and sooner or later, you're gonna have to get your feet wet. You must think this type of stuff bothers me because I've seen so many other people resort to name calling and getting angry when dealing with you. I am not angry. I am sick of seeing you. Your lack of a conscience makes me sick, and I will keep bringing this up and keep watchnig you make a fool of yourself. Just admit it already. It won't change anything, but you will have me off your back so you can focus on more important things, like getting a new Xbox so you can FT5 me.

Back