I seek CAS improvement!!!

May be you could lurk on this section for old "Challenges" threads and try to fulfill some of them (Zodiac, Broquest, Horseman of apocalypse). Even if the contests are over and forgotten you could try them anyway.

Because sometimes we stuck due to the lack of inspiration at that moment, and sometimes getting a concrete idea from an outsider and trying to develop it drives to unlock the inspiration.

I think you'll be improving very soon, so I'm excited to see any updates and new designs you'll be coming up with in the future.
Thank you for that very detailed critique. Looks like it's back to the drawing board. Hopefully I will have time to work on and post edits soon.

May be you could lurk on this section for old "Challenges" threads and try to fulfill some of them

Thank you for that advice. It looks like I have plenty of homework. That I actually want to do.... Sorry Calculus.

Some More Edits and a rather old 3p mostly just for kicks. Once these are posted will update to front page. Before I forget new CaS are in the works so if everything goes according to plan, they should be up next week.

Larissa 1P
Did away with the Sleeves and the stickers
Kept the breastplate to avoid Wonder jacket bulging out.
Added some patterns and ExEq

While she looks a lot cleaner I feel like she is still missing something. I couldn't decide what color to change the sleeves to either so i just lightened them up for now.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

Larissa 2P

Changed pauldron sticker
Enlarged Pocket stickers to make the "bodice" come together
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png

Tatianna 2P

Changed her Hair Style to Grand Dame I think thats what it's called
Did a bit of soft pattern work (maybe too soft) and sticker rearranging.
Maybe not worth mentioning, but reduced size of the "girls" and her thighs
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png

Orriana

Did some pattern work with the boots.
Changed the staff colors
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png

Pyrrha 3P
I made this when the dlc came out and kinda shoved it back into a corner. I'm posting it mostly for kicks.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png

I may need to update my original Suzume sometime soon. Take this as a compliment, Da Fonz.
I take this as quite the complement. You honor me good sir. You have piqued my curiosity who is this Suzume???

I would be delighted if you showed her to me.
Scroll down until you see Suzume Takahashi. You can look at the others, but I need to take better pics and update some of these outdated designs. Click here. Eventually, I'll have to keep 10 CAS originals and recycle the rest on peeps like Siegfried, Hilde, Natsu, Mitsurugi, etc. Other than that, you don't have to read the walls of text unless you want to.

Scroll down until you see Suzume Takahashi.
I really like your Suzume.And pretty much all of the other other ones I looked at =D. I have a question if you don't mind. Do you know anyone who has created a fake arm for CaS by chance?

You mean like Yoshi? This would be really hard, but it would be cool having a equip for such thing.

Now While I was working on Tatianna's 1p i found myself wandering in CaS and this was the result. I tried to play with layering the Big stickers. I used a makeup I had never used before and some items I hadn't ever tried.
To sum it up:
-I invited my Comfort Zone to dinner
-Poisoned It
-It persisted so I beat it
-It stood strong so I shot it
-Still it remained so I threw it into the river
I believe that's not the last I have seen of CZ

Bear with me here is the Tatianna that was produced at the scene
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

-I invited my Comfort Zone to dinner
-Poisoned It
-It persisted so I beat it
-It stood strong so I shot it
-Still it remained so I threw it into the river
I believe that's not the last I have seen of CZ

Best description ever.

But wow. Seriously, wow. THIS is how you seamlessly blend colours together, to give a character some real pizazz.
Initially, I wasn't certain about the orange at the top, but it seems to bend around to her back, and therefore doesn't look out of place. Honestly, this is easily the best thing you've produced so far. She has character, she's bold, vibrant and stands out. I got a lot of love for her.

Back