iCS/CS and SS information

Discussion in 'Ivy' started by Ring, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Vanvid

Vanvid [04] Fighter

PSN:
    Vanvid
    Allow me a moment of triumph. Landed CS at least 3 times online last night. Both as player 1 and player 2. I rule the night :-)

Rukia-Chan, Asodimazze and neoghaleon like this.
  2. william

william [05] Battler

XBL:
    The Ho BoY
    come on ladies no need to squabble over this, we all know im the best... jks

3. william

william [05] Battler

XBL:
    The Ho BoY
    oh and i win, i do it every day to people like at least 15 a day. i can do it every time,its not hard if you got a stick.

4. FierNando

FierNando [01] Neophyte

I find easy to catch people using 214B, buffer, G than B+G. Works best at downed opponents!

Asodimazze likes this.
  5. william

william [05] Battler

XBL:
    The Ho BoY
    I like 6 a k or 22 b b b b b (just) as a buffer

6. Age_of_Truth

Age_of_Truth [12] Conqueror

For a thread entitled "iCS/CS and SS information", there sure are a lot of uninformative posts in here

7. Rukia-Chan

Rukia-Chan [02] Apprentice

In all honesty, it almost sounds like a CS vs iCS debate now... LOL!

8. S0ULA55A51N

S0ULA55A51N [04] Fighter

lol I don't even care anymore about iCS, when it happens it happens, but I stopped doing it intentionally during matches. In training I can do iCS consecutively out of neutral most of the time, but I screw up during a real a match and iCS attempts usually end up being CS or normal grabs 70% my tries.
    I would like to know in which situations the real Ivy pros go for CS. I do CS after 44(A); 66(A); 2A; 3K; A+B,A; 6(B+K); FC A; WR B; 66B; 66 B BE; BT A; BT FC A because of the huge + frames on hit. I also like doing it after 22B BE and 1B BE cuz of + on block. I also love the 4B+K cancel into CS and 1B BE, 6K into CS. CS step is also sexy.

Edit: I forgot the 3A stun and the 66A looks due to the patch also CS worth (Don't know the frames though). And has anybody tried CS after 5 JF move, I'm sure that would be sexy, too.

FierNando and Rain like this.
  9. FierNando

FierNando [01] Neophyte

GENIUS!

10. Rain

Rain [02] Apprentice

Step CS... that's all people should care for now..

neoghaleon likes this.
  11. william

william [05] Battler

XBL:
    The Ho BoY
    i want to do ics soo, bad its eating me alive. i just want to be able to it, i reallly reallllly want to do it. no matter how fast i go i cant do it, it pisses me off. this game hates me.

12. Rain

Rain [02] Apprentice

iCS dosen't worth it

13. william

william [05] Battler

XBL:
    The Ho BoY
    i couldn't care a less, i just want to do it. i love the flash. why can i not get it while other people can, without going fast at all, this game really annoys me i cant take it.

14. Rukia-Chan

Even Daishi can hardly do it, so why torture yourself?

15. william

william [05] Battler

XBL:
    The Ho BoY
    Daishi takes credit for making the game, when all he did was sit about and tell people what to do, i bet he doesnt even play the game himself.

And it makes it worse that they put a move in the game say its possible when it really isnt. If a "developer" cant do why is it in the game. it annoys me

16. Ring
    • Senior Moderator

Ring Lay still now

PSN:
    Ring_PL
    You shouldn't take it so seriously. You make it sound like "I can't do iCS so this means I'm not good with Ivy" or something... the move was designed to troll Ivy players, you should have realized that by now.

Also, Daishi does play the game, and he's good at it.

optymuss and wtf like this.
  17. neoghaleon

neoghaleon [99] The Cow

Yes, I agree with this. The prebuffer step CS has way more utility than iCS, espcially since iCS/CS clean hit are not that different damage wise. It really freaks people out when you CS while walking around.
    haha

18. Kuraido

Kuraido [01] Neophyte

What does step CS mean?

19. neoghaleon

neoghaleon [99] The Cow

it means you do a sidestep or 8wayrun before landing the CS

20. Rukia-Chan

Buffer CS, do a side step, then CS your opponent... I haven't been able to do it yet, but will definitely practice it...