iCS/CS and SS information

With an xbox controller:
Hold 2 on analog, press 88 on pad, press 46 on analog immediately after, then 6 on pad, then 6B+G on analog.
The hardest part is making sure the 6's don't overlap. That, and the speed, of course.

Interesting. I use a similar method with the PS3 controller: hold 2 on analog, press 88 on pad, press 4 on analog, then 666 B+G on pad. Imho the hardest part is the passage from 2 to 4 with analog (and the speed).
When I do normal CS instead I hold 2 on analog, and press 884666 B+G with pad.

I'll try your iCS method, maybe it works better than what I use now

When I played Ivy on a PS3 controller, I had so much difficulty pulling off CS that my Ivy skill dropped down to noob level. Idk how you guys do it.

god man how are you supposed to do this in 40 m seconds (1 frame = 1 mile second)
Check Ivy's 11A - it's a very slow low attack that has i39 speed. This should give you an idea how big the window for iCS is. The 5 frame directions is the main problem - especially going from 4 to 6 can be extremely difficult to do in 5 frames.

I don't think there is a reason to patch this....and btw, how can they do it? Removing the analog inputs for iCS?... =/
Preventing the usage of both d-pad and analog at the same time should be no problem for them.

Ok, I am able to buffer iCS in any move ahah =D The trick is starting to buffer iCS very very very late, much later than you would buffer CS...Ivy must do the throw in the precise moment you end the motion.
My iCS method guarantees a high percentage of success. I just tried the method described by KineticClash and I think mine is easier, but this is personal preference.
You guys also have to remember that 2 can be held for 30 minutes, the 40 frames in which you have to complete the motion will start when you input the first 8.

So, for iCS the best method imho is: holding 2 w analog - 88 with pad - 4 w analog - 666 with pad - B+G.
I don't think is necessary to input B+G simultaneously with the last 6.

@iCS clean hit from the back is 118

Edit: I am not sure about buffering the whole iCS input.
Looks like everytime I buffer the entire motion I only get normal CS. The only exception is when I buffer the move during taunt...in this case I get iCS without problems :/.

yes! i got ics twice in training within 30 minutes, i figured out when i tried to go fast i was pushing down on my stick making me slower

also if you guys want a good 40f timer taunt 40f is from when she starts to when she finishes saying "come on" so i should be like "come on" ics

Back