If Yugi and Dark Magician Girl have children.

Okay here's why, if the half-breed is born and he or she was living in the human world as an orphan and was running and Seto has found him or her what would he do with him or her? Will he take the half-breed to the lab at Kaiba Corp?

Okay here's why, if the half-breed is born and he or she was living in the human world as an orphan and was running and Seto has found him or her what would he do with him or her? Will he take the half-breed to the lab at Kaiba Corp?

Actually, that would explain Mokuba.

What? Excuse me but you got wrong Seto and Mokuba Kaibas are blood brothers their real parents were killed and they were sent to an (I can't spell it) and then the original CEO of Kaiba Corp you know you one who has Exodia Necros came to adopt them both but he was abusive so Seto and Mokuba got rid of him and Seto became the new CEO of Kaiba corp or does your memory fail you?

Marginal is old and wise. He would never forget something as important as that. I think he was just cracking a joke about Mokuba looking silly.

Before this thread had any replies, I was simply going to respond with elipses. I thought, "No, that would bump up this post. No one wants that." And here we are, one afternoon later.

pussy game too strong
tumblr_inline_mn28yjAs2V1qz4rgp.gif

Excuse but the 2 pictures are just huh. Anyway I just don't like the picture with Dark Magician Girl so big and fat that is so ugly. Anyway hey Soul why don't you tell me who this character is and whether if it's male or female.

Didn't mean to double post but am I being ignored again look let me ask you this. Is the Dark Magician really gonna be pissed off if he finds out that it was the Dark Magician Girl who has a crush on Yugi 1st?

Back