If Yugi and Dark Magician Girl have children.

All you need to know is that the OP is less interested in the offspring of a prepubescent boy + a piece of cardboard with a magical anime girl on it, and more interested in the exact moment of conception than he lets on. Namely:
tumblr_inline_mn28yjAs2V1qz4rgp.gif

Why is the topic not over already, I'm running out of uses for this gif

Your avatars are, 90% of the time, absolutely disgusting. Current one included especially. Yet somehow you draw the line here? You're like "no stop, that's too weird for me". The mind boggles. You know if the question was "what if Seto Kaiba and blue eyes white dragon" you'd be all over that shit.

Actually he'd be all over Red Eyes Black Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon couple. Preferably male yaoi maybe? Not much I can say except different strokes for different blokes and everyone has their own quirks. *shrugs*

Actually he'd be all over Red Eyes Black Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon couple. Preferably male yaoi maybe? Not much I can say except different strokes for different blokes and everyone has their own quirks. *shrugs*
Oh I'm right there with you. See the thing is, at the circus I don't think the bearded lady considers herself a better person than the guy who eats nails. Yet slade thinks he's better than this guy...

Just because you can't handle the hard hitting questions that we need, doesn't mean they are freaks. Obviously Micheal knew that 8WAYRUN was the community to go to for wisdom. I'd like to think he chose the right people since we are all so clever/handsome.

Oh I'm right there with you. See the thing is, at the circus I don't think the bearded lady considers herself a better person than the guy who eats nails. Yet slade thinks he's better than this guy...

I agree with you, but most times it's best to let peeps be peeps. Especially online. Slade doesn't bug me as much because while we're of different ilk, the fact we do agree MichaelHighwind may need to cool it down on some of these silly topics.

The only difference is Slade just says stop and facepalm. I do the same although a bit more gentle, yet I can't change MichaelHighwind. I'm sorry but this goes back to my point let peeps be peeps. Look at it this way, I acknowledge you enough to even respond to you. Usually that just means I don't mind suffering for a stranger like you.

#bromance haha.

I agree with you, but most times it's best to let peeps be peeps. Especially online. Slade doesn't bug me as much because while we're of different ilk, the fact we do agree MichaelHighwind may need to cool it down on some of these silly topics.

The only difference is Slade just says stop and facepalm. I do the same although a bit more gentle, yet I can't change MichaelHighwind. I'm sorry but this goes back to my point let peeps be peeps. Look at it this way, I acknowledge you enough to even respond to you. Usually that just means I don't mind suffering for a stranger like you.

#bromance haha.
I love you too, Yoshi.

What if we have children?

Okay, I just looked up micheal highwind's post history...

Slade I'm sorry.

Lol.
It's cool. The avatars are a novelty thing anyway, I wouldn't bother with them if I didn't expect the whole spectrum of reactions they might provoke. I figure if I'm going to be normal in person I might as well have fun and be a weird fuck on the internet. Who knows? Maybe someone else will find it entertaining and I'm not too bigheaded to not be able to have a laugh at my own expense. Although there is an irony in saying that in this thread, but still, I'm not going around making threads about it or anything.

I also want to go on the record saying I normally disapprove of "downvoting" threads by posting so funni xDD gifs but I've been waiting ages to use that one and it's just too perfect in regards to its original context. The majority of times I see a thread I disapprove of I'll type up a response but decide not to hit submit to avoid stirring up drama.

Back