Inconsistent Mitsurugi Skill

CorrectDefense

CorrectDefense is back
I've been having this problem on SCV lately. Let's say I have an opponent, who I'll call 'A'. 'A' is a pretty good player who definitely knows a good amount about the game. I'll beat player 'A'. Now here is my problem. I'll run into another player who I will call 'Z'. 'Z' is a troll who is not quite as good as 'A' and should be pretty easy to beat. I lose -.-

I'm not the greatest player of all time, but I'm also confident enough in my skill to say I am "better than most". Why is this happening to me?

The "troll" as you call him might be better at the game than the player you respect. Your hate for him or maybe some self-indulged rules prevents you from seeing that.

Edit : What the hell does that have to do with Mitsurugi?

The "troll" as you call him might be better at the game than the player you respect. Your hate for him or maybe some self-indulged rules prevents you from seeing that.

Edit : What the hell does that have to do with Mitsurugi?

I'm a Mitsurugi player, so, I would expect a reply from a Mitsurugi player, in the case that any others who play him have the same problem.

By troll, I mean not very good. Generally, trolls are easy to beat (At least, in my case, they used to be). I'm not sure what you mean by "self-indulged rules", but if you're implying I hold myself back because I think something is "cheap", then no, I do not do that. I play to win and try my best to use all of the tools namco gave me.

Don't. Mash on 1B until they prove they can shut it down. Treating a monkey like a genius ends in tears. Then when they've proven they actually know how to play the game apply your proper mitsu. And obviously, staple block and reactionary JG punishment.

Don't. Mash on 1B until they prove they can shut it down. Treating a monkey like a genius ends in tears. Then when they've proven they actually know how to play the game apply your proper mitsu. And obviously, staple block and reactionary JG punishment.

It's like, as soon as I read your post, I felt extremely dumb.... I do have the habit of playing everyone as if they'd played this game as much as I have... "Treating a monkey like a genius ends in tears." I'll keep that in mind. Thank you

Don't feel dumb, it was that exact same thing that made me struggle at picking up tekken when I played a few online matches, lol. I was already subconciously doing it in SCV but I just didn't make the connection in my head for a while, when it clicked it was a revelation.

Though I think I would retract my previous statement in favour of this:
Respect is earned, never given.

I Feel Like I'm Player Z Here And Fahros Is Player A Kappa. If That's The Case; Lol Scrub.

Edit: Also You Took My Old Avatar. Change The Background Or Something. The RugiRoller Doesn't Want To Be Affiliated With The Likes Of You.

Last edited:
I Feel Like I'm Player Z Here And Fahros Is Player A Kappa. If That's The Case; Lol Scrub.

Edit: Also You Took My Old Avatar. Change The Background Or Something. The RugiRoller Doesn't Want To Be Affiliated With The Likes Of You.
What does Fahros have to do with anything? I understand you are a better player than me. You are not player 'Z'

And I like my avatar, so, it is going to stay the way it is. Get over yourself

EDIT: BTW what do YOU have to do with anything?

This thread is very lol. You dont beat player Z cause he is a different person than player A. Strengths n weakness depend on the person. Great players pick up on this strengths and weakness quickly and adapt.

Beating person Z doesnt make person A good. The ability to beat A-Z is what makes him good.

This thread is very lol. You dont beat player Z cause he is a different person than player A. Strengths n weakness depend on the person. Great players pick up on this strengths and weakness quickly and adapt.

Beating person Z doesnt make person A good. The ability to beat A-Z is what makes him good.
I'm not saying that Player A is good because Player Z is bad. Player A is good because Player A is good. Player Z is bad because player Z is bad, that's all

But But But.....I beat you last night......TWICE!!!

hehehe

HRD You Know I Get Even More Sensitive After The First Time.

I Still Dabes.

Back